Author Topic: Vacation camper in Townsville  (Read 1492 times)

Offline asmithaxe

• Swag User
Vacation camper in Townsville
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »
Hi,

We are looking at the new Passage from Vacation Campers, but BrisVegas is a long way to go.  Does anyone in NQ (preferably close to Townsville) have a one that they would be willing to let me take a look at and put up?

Thanks,
Aaron.

Offline Vacation Campers

• Learning the Ropes
  • Vacation Campers
    • Vacation Campers
Re: Vacation camper in Townsville
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:06:51 PM »
Hi Aaron

Just to introduce myself, I'm Warren and work for Vacation Campers.

To answer your question unfortunately we don't have a Passage up in Townsville as yet. Due it being a new model, we're only just about to send the first one down to NSW where it was released at the Rosehill show, so the first few will be going to NSW.

We just got back from Mackay Show last month and won't be back until next year this time.

However you're welcome to come down and have a look, we can pick you up from the airport and take you back if you want.

Regards
Warren
Vacation Campers - Virginia

http://www.vacationcampers.com.au/

Offline asmithaxe

• Swag User
Re: Vacation camper in Townsville
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »
Thanks Warren, but my immediate needs have been met.  Janine and Andy were kind enough to show me around their Vacationer over the weekend.

I had some email exchanges with Theo last week while he was at the Brisbane Camping Show, and am waiting on some pics of the sealing around the step/walkway.  Hopefully you guys are busy from the show, so I won't jump up and down just yet... ;)

Cheers,
Aaron.