Author Topic: Supercheap Auto Winch  (Read 36054 times)

Offline Matto

• Don't Follow Me - I Won't Make It
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: Supercheap Auto Winch
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2012, 09:27:13 AM »
(did that little Nissan kick up heaps of dust for you as well?? He didn't want to slow down when he went past me)
Hehehe. That might have been us. Duggie referred to us over the UHF as "a little Nissan"  ;D. I can't recall blating past anyone, but if it was us, my apologies.  :-*

Shame we didn't get a chance to catch up - I would have welcomed a chat and a look around that custom work of art you call a camper. I was really impressed with Boonmoo - we'll be going back for sure. Scouted out some of the good campsites, although I'd be happy to go back to the same one we had. Might leave it till summer though - the water was cold enough as it was.

Cheers!
Matto :)
"I have a bunch of junk that is not any better than yours." - MoGas - ExPo member #226.

Offline Aussie Blue

• Tent User
    • Do you have a Plan B Income?
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2012, 05:21:45 PM »
Hehehe. That might have been us. Duggie referred to us over the UHF as "a little Nissan"  ;D. I can't recall blating past anyone, but if it was us, my apologies.  :-*
Nooo, not you, some other dickhead in a silver nissan X-Trail, thought you might have caught his dust like Teabag and crew..

Shame we didn't get a chance to catch up - I would have welcomed a chat and a look around that custom work of art you call a camper. I was really impressed with Boonmoo - we'll be going back for sure. Scouted out some of the good campsites, although I'd be happy to go back to the same one we had. Might leave it till summer though - the water was cold enough as it was.

We were over the hill on the other creek, the only ones there. Bloody brilliant. Pity it dries up quickly...
Look forward to catching up somewhere..  :cheers:

Blue
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:04:22 PM by Aussie Blue »
Life is short, eat desert first

Blue

Highly modified cheapy Chinese CT, 2000NM Pajero

Offline Paul and Bern

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Living for Holidays
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
 ??? Sorry, only got back today, I have a spare isolater for my winch given to me, I was supposed to swap the one in the kit for this new improved one. The long/short story I have 2 and only need one.... has red removable key, bolt your cables on back.

:cheers: Paul

Edit: Went and got the new improved switch out of shed, seems that it is only a 12v 100Amp one.... will see what troubles the boys from Ironman have had.... maybe it was a bad grab from the shelf.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:29:16 PM by Paul and Bern »
Can every day be made a public holiday?

Offline Maîneÿ . . .

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Watch videos below
    • S0LAR power charging videos
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2012, 08:34:10 PM »
I have a spare isolater for my winch given to me, I was supposed to swap the one in the kit for this new improved one.

The long/short story I have 2 and only need one.... has red removable key, bolt your cables on back.

:worthles:   :worthles: