Author Topic: iPad photo problems???  (Read 1449 times)

Offline McAbouts

• Soft Floor Camper User
iPad photo problems???
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:55:49 AM »
Hi all,
I'm struggling to put photos from my IPad onto my blog. It's driving me nuts. We are currently driving to Fraser and I had started a blog before we left on the Mac at home and now that I'm on the road I have wasted lots of time trying to figure out how to add them. I even wasted money getting the Picasaweb app that won't let me add photos to it either. Should I buy IPhoto and hope that it works from there as it does on the Mac at home? Any advice would be hugely appreciated as this blog will be pretty dull without pics. I've thought about buying a cheap laptop but hubby wouldn't be happy. Has anyone else had issues like this? Very frustrating this tech stuff. Why can't it just be simple. I even typed away yeasty to see if putting something on the blog would work which thankfully it did but forgot to change the date and put location in. So this morning while the boys are fishing, I thought I would fix that bit. Went in to edit it and now have lost all I typed yesterday. I nearly cried. Bit over it really. I only wanted to keep family updated.

Cheers
Louise :'(
2002 Prado
2010 Trackabout Deluxe Tourer

Offline Pirate_Pete

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: iPad photo problems???
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:55:21 AM »
I use photobucket for all my pictures that I post on any of the forums I use. I can do it from my PC, iPad & iPhone.

Offline Trackaprado

• Tent User
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »
I used the Blogpress App which uploaded to my blogger account when i did my trip last year.  This app supports a wide variety of blog sites and it was simply a matter of clicking on the camera icon within the app whilst composing your blog and it will upload from your camera or media library.  Good luck

Offline NewMax

• Tent User
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »
we downloaded a free app TAPATALK and use that when we are adding a photo for a posting.