Author Topic: Kurrimine Beach camping next saturday  (Read 1982 times)

Offline kochy

• Tent User
  • Toyota Hilux Dualcab Turbo
Kurrimine Beach camping next saturday
« on: September 19, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
Hi all we have finally moved into our new house in Townsville and need a break. We are booking into the King Reef Caravan Park at Kurrimine Beach from this saturday 24th Sept until at least wednesday 28th Sept maybe longer. I don't have to start work until 10 October. Just the two of us plus Rusty the Jack Russel and camper with the tinney hope to catch a crab or three and some edible fish. If any swaggers are in the area please drop in would like to meet up with a you.
Kochy
If you are not riding on the edge you are taking up to much room

Offline sol

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Kurrimine Beach camping next saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 05:46:03 AM »
Hi Kochy, you will enjoy King Reef Caravan Park a lot.Hope weather is kind to you.We live in Tully,just down the road and go there at least 4 times a year.If we get a chance we will call in and say g'day.What will you be camping in?If you ever want a weather update before heading up this way just ask.Only too happy to help if possible.Cheers Sol 
Make everyday count!!!
2015 Holden Colorado 7
New Age Manta Ray 16'6 Deluxe

Offline kochy

• Tent User
  • Toyota Hilux Dualcab Turbo
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:07:14 PM »
Hi Kochy, you will enjoy King Reef Caravan Park a lot.Hope weather is kind to you.We live in Tully,just down the road and go there at least 4 times a year.If we get a chance we will call in and say g'day.What will you be camping in?If you ever want a weather update before heading up this way just ask.Only too happy to help if possible.Cheers Sol 
Hi Sol
I have stayed there once before only for a few days. I have had to delay this trip as my daughter and son in law have moved to Townsville but have been held up for two days with settlement. Their furniture only arrived today and we can't up and go as planned. We hope to go on sunday but have to be back in Townsville wednesday night. We will be driving a white troopy with a cape york extreme camper with a quintrex 370 tinny on the camper. Hope we meet up.
Regards Kochy
If you are not riding on the edge you are taking up to much room

Offline sol

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 08:26:32 PM »
Kochy,hope you get to spend a bit of time there.When your going through Tully on highway give us a toot and a wave as you go past my workshop.Just look for sign on right hand side approx.300 metres past lights that reads GRAHAM SOLLITT MECHANICAL.Cheers Sol
Make everyday count!!!
2015 Holden Colorado 7
New Age Manta Ray 16'6 Deluxe

Offline TroyE

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • you can't buy experience
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 09:05:23 PM »
have a good trip, and come home with lots of fishy tails, about how BIG the one that got away was ;D

troy :cheers:
you can't polish a turd, BUT you can roll it in glitter...