Author Topic: WTF???  (Read 16350 times)

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: WTF???
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 02:08:52 PM »
This clip, is well worth looking at.

Not sure why, but whenever I post the link, it isn't clickable.  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiijS_9hPkM

Google Heated debate, Jordan Peterson and professor Peet.

Offline Pottsy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2019, 02:43:36 PM »
What about that classic, A Man Called Sue?
if God had meant me to walk he wouldn't have invented 4wds! Mitsubishi Challenger Pc 2014 (Blondie)
Challange Meredien Offroad Walk Thru

Offline MarkGU

• Proud Variety Basher
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Some people have dreams, i have plans.
    • Everyday Hero
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2019, 02:50:31 PM »
What about that classic, A Man Called Sue?
What about Aunty Jack ?  ;D
99'Gu 4.2 Patrol.
2004 Jayco Outback Swan

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/markgu/patrol?fu=5470975

Offline Rowlie

• Swag User
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2019, 02:53:30 PM »
Strewth Jeepers I didn't even call you names and you seem to offended.

Its only words mate.

Consider the penny duly inserted and have a great Christmas.

Rowlie

Offline Nifty1

• Tent User
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2019, 03:05:56 PM »
I went through that list and I’d like to be known as a Bigender, but I’ve only got a normal sized one
1999 Outback Sturt - an oldie but a goodie. Updated of course.

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2019, 03:13:10 PM »
Strewth Jeepers I didn't even call you names and you seem to offended.

Its only words mate.

Consider the penny duly inserted and have a great Christmas.

Rowlie

Ha ha ha.....  ;D

I don't manage to type correctly, what i'm trying to say. (I know ya shocked)

It just seems to me, to be political correctness (I hate the term) gone overboard.

Its swung, so far from one side to other now, and I don't see it ever getting back to a sensible middle ground.
As has been mentioned before in this thread, a lot of "terms' cover more than one trans person.
As for the three gays I employed, they got the job in real estate, because I felt they could do the job.
If that person, wants run around the house with a feather up their bum, good for them.
I know I never buy a mattress with memory foam for a good reason.

But in this idiotic world of political correctness, the minority groups appear to me, to never be happy and want more and more and more.
The saying, give them an inch and they'll take a mile, springs to mind.

If I mentioned the word poof and a gay person asked me not to use that term, as they were offended, believe it or not, I would apologize I think.
Along the lines of, Oh, ok, sorry about that.

But these days, it offends people or aren't even poofs/gays/lesbians/tranny's/cross dressers.... the list goes on.

See, to even delete my post, takes away my right of free speech.
Was I offended, NO, but I was disappointed.

The good news for me, I reckon i'll be dead in another 20 years tops...... so I won't give a Shit then.

Its not just the trans group either, I have serious issues with our importing of folks from any and every nation.

But hey, that's a whole new group in can offend.

I'll pull up stumps now I think and leave this thread to be edited, modified or whatever admin chose to do.
I'd prefer they didn't though....

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2019, 03:20:11 PM »
I agree with Jeepers..

I think we have an issue when black fellas in America (negros) keep referring to themselves as "niggars".  Yet, nothing is said or done about it.  Got me stuffed. I worked and lived in Aboriginal towns/communities for 20 years. Still call em black fellas.  Most of the time I call em Abs..short for Aboriginal and to my way of thinking not offensive at all. None that I know have an issue.  Mind you these people live in the real world of Australia and not some suburban eutopia where the world revolves around them.  After all I get call an Aussie instead of Australian. Like many my nickname gets abbreviated with an o added on..Dicko. Righto Johnno, Davo, Stevo etc.etc. Political correctness is just bloody ridiculous. Even most of the queers I know refer to themselves as poofs.  Maybe half the trouble is that this crap is being fed to us by people who dont even fall into any of the so called categories. 

Thank f I,m old school.  Ya can stick this bullShit modernism where the sun dont shine...Absolute stupidity..

Sorry if I offended any multicoloured, height disadvantaged, intellectually challenged, emotional unstable, socially disadvantaged, sight impaired, schizophrenic, half -witted or genius  type humans ( are we still allowed to be classed as humans?).

Ho, ho ho....merry Xmas.....oops, sorry about the Ho,s...
 :cheers:
The following users thanked this post: Jeepers Creepers

Offline Hairs

• Get outside every day, Miracles are waiting everywhere
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • A door can be a jar, but a jar can not be a door??
    • Clarence Coast property maintenance
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2019, 03:22:34 PM »
Ted Bullpit.
https://youtu.be/BhzUPxRMyPQ

Anyway,
I'm still trying to get my head around it.
I don't have a problem with same sex marriage, relationships, but all these other combinations  ???
Heard the other day that there is a push to remove the terms,
Husband, wife, they are now politically incorrect, it will be partner.
What's going on ???

You don't use magic to disappear, all you need is a 4wd & a Swag ;)

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2019, 03:35:50 PM »

If I mentioned the word poof and a gay person asked me not to use that term, as they were offended, believe it or not, I would apologize I think.

Went camping once, and a bloke who was a friend of a friend came along.....Akubra hat, bushie type clothes....great story and joke teller....mentioned early in the evening...BTW, just to clear the air, I'm a poofter !! Now, it was a lot clearer as to the "friend" he had with him from Thailand ( true story ).

Now, this was one gay person who had no hangups about "names", because he told it as it was..
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2019, 03:38:44 PM »
I agree with Jeepers..

I think we have an issue when black fellas in America (negros) keep referring to themselves as "niggars".  Yet, nothing is said or done about it.  Got me stuffed. I worked and lived in Aboriginal towns/communities for 20 years. Still call em black fellas.  Most of the time I call em Abs..short for Aboriginal and to my way of thinking not offensive at all. None that I know have an issue.  Mind you these people live in the real world of Australia and not some suburban eutopia where the world revolves around them.  After all I get call an Aussie instead of Australian. Like many my nickname gets abbreviated with an o added on..Dicko. Righto Johnno, Davo, Stevo etc.etc. Political correctness is just bloody ridiculous. Even most of the queers I know refer to themselves as poofs.  Maybe half the trouble is that this crap is being fed to us by people who dont even fall into any of the so called categories. 

Thank f I,m old school.  Ya can stick this bullShit modernism where the sun dont shine...Absolute stupidity..

Sorry if I offended any multicoloured, height disadvantaged, intellectually challenged, emotional unstable, socially disadvantaged, sight impaired, schizophrenic, half -witted or genius  type humans ( are we still allowed to be classed as humans?).

Funny you should mention Ho Ho Ho.
I had an Aunty who was a pro....  ;D
Oh, that should be prostitute these days I guess.

Same as when my wife's Mum was losing her marbles.
She was getting worse fairly quickly, with dementia.

As I said to the wife one night, honey, no nice way to put it.... Mad's mad.
WE discussed it and we did place her in a secure dementia facility.
I always called it the rat house, which was always a common term for those places along with mad house.

Poor ol Mum-in-law was a pretty good ol stick too, so it was a shame.

Offline WilSurf

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »
Back at primary school, I had a friend from Africa. He was black.
He made jokes about it, telling us why his palms and soles are not black: spray paint.
That was in the 70's, no problems at all.

Now, a few years ago I told someone how I thought about same sex marriage. She un-friend me from FB straight away.
- Kimberley Kamper Sports RV Limited Edition
- Lexus LX470 V8, E-locker, ARB Sahara bullbar

Offline hainess

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
It snowed last night...

8:00am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted.

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

The following users thanked this post: Fizzie

Offline Hairs

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2019, 05:29:33 PM »
Hainess,
Spot on.
Cheers

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2019, 05:31:29 PM »
It snowed last night...

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted.

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.
:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:
-
Click to enlarge

Assembled by Lifestyle Qld
Transformed by me, Kiwi, Evo n Farkaway Electrics

Offline Marcus73

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2019, 05:45:11 PM »
It snowed last night...

By noon it all melted.

Moral:

Yep....... bravo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2019, 06:08:09 PM »

Offline shakey55

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2019, 06:52:56 AM »
It snowed last night...

By noon it all melted.

Moral:

Brilliant and spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline achjimmy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2019, 08:36:46 AM »
I have no issue with peoples beliefs sexual or religious . I do when they foist it on us, especially children. There has been an astronomical rise in the number of children gender reassignments , can’t help in this day of “look at me social media parents “ that this is influenced rather than a need. That’s my concern .

Here for a good time, not a long time!

Jim

Offline achjimmy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2019, 08:38:36 AM »
It snowed last night...

By noon it all melted.

Moral:

:cheers: just brilliant

Another major issue today is people and groups have got confused ! They think if there offended that makes them in the right ! Nothing could be further than the truth .
Here for a good time, not a long time!

Jim

Offline SJindustries

• You dump, Scott and I pump
  • 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • AKA "Bad Scott"
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2019, 09:44:42 AM »
Thanks for the laughs, Hairs  :cup: :cup: :cheers:
This is an awesome thread  :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:
Ultimate LC79 Combo

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2019, 04:23:07 PM »
Quote from: achjimmy
There has been an astronomical rise in the number of children gender reassignments , can’t help in this day of “look at me social media parents “ that this is influenced rather than a need. That’s my concern .
agree Shit loads... Fer christ sake - let kids be kids ... they dont need to be told they have  dick but they are a girl.

I'd hate to be a kid now... life is so stifled these days, so many ****in rules and regulations...
kids cant do the simple things that most of us woul dhave done..
old paddock bashers, motorbikes, bmx, etc .. things like cant even build cubby houses anymore unless they get council permits, insurance, registered builder.. FFS, I had an old crate dad got from work stuck up in a tree when I was a kid.. simple and fun..

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:32:14 PM by Bird »
-
Click to enlarge

Assembled by Lifestyle Qld
Transformed by me, Kiwi, Evo n Farkaway Electrics

Offline Hairs

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2019, 06:09:38 PM »
Are we still using "tranny fluid" or is it "gender neutral shift juice" now? ???

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2019, 08:03:41 PM »
Are we still using "tranny fluid" or is it "gender neutral shift juice" now? ???

In the coal mines we would move the section transformer approx every 3 mths. It was called a tranny move...by everyone including the bosses.
Then at another mine , but part of the same company, a male electrician had xmas holidays and came back gender reassigned. So a memo was circulated around all the mines that included orders to not call it a tranny move any more. Very hard to alter the way you had spoken for the last 40 yrs !!   ;D
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

Offline Hairs

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2019, 08:18:26 PM »
Sheeeesh.

Do we still have Gay Times(ice cream block with Nuts)
Or the packet of candy sticks,  FAGS?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 08:26:10 PM by Hairs »

Offline xcvator

• 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2019, 08:20:48 PM »
I agree with Jeepers..

I'll have you know that I'm very offended by your attitude
spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
July 10/2012  outback campers "Tanami"
New Age "Little Joey"