Author Topic: 2008 Central Coast Campers Walk-Up Off-Road Camper - Bateau Bay, NSW  (Read 803 times)

Offline kierent

• Learning the Ropes
$8,500 ono. Located in Bateau Bay NSW. 0422604555

This trailer has been amazing for my family over the past 3 years. We've used it to do a lap with lots of stop/start travelling where quick setups were a must, as well as 2 week holidays in one spot with a sprawling setup. This camper is suitable for both. I'm sad to be selling it, and the only reason is to upgrade (or downgrade?) to a pop top camper as the kids now want their own space in tents.

- Walk-up design giving extra length, storage and space inside. 9x4 trailer base with extended drawbar

-Easily accommodates my family of 5 with kitchen, cooking gear, all clothes, food, towels, sheets etc stored inside

-Heavy duty leaf suspension (easy to get spares wherever you are in Australia, although we haven't needed that)

-150mm heavy duty drawbar and chassis

-60L water tank with 12v pressure tap at the back, accessible at all times

-Super comfy, true queen size innerspring mattress (best mattress we own!)

-Double fold means the room inside is huge, easily fitting 3 stretcher beds, fridge, porta-potti and walking space. 3x3.3m inside dimensions (not including walkup and queen bed)

-Stretcher beds pictured are included as they lay flat on the bed during transit and we no longer need them. A third fold up bed is available if wanted.

-9m overall length when set up with front annexe (the annexe adds an extra 3m from tent to edge)

-7m overall width when set up

-Walls and floor to fully enclose that extra annexe. Walls lightly used, floor never used.

-Extra awning over draw bar, never used by us.

-Custom heavy duty bike rack over drawbar for 4 bikes

-Aluminium checker plate storage box on front with 240v fuses inside

-12v system housed insude trailer with CTek charger, 120AH battery regularly charged and recently reconditioned, quality fuses and fittings, dedicated solar input and drawbar input, both with Anderson plugs

-240v and 12v outlets at rear in kitchen and inside

-240v internal LED lighting plus separate 12v internal lighting

-Separate 12v lighting on annexe spreader pole for kitchen

-Cooper 235x75xR15 tyres in good condition on sunny rims, spare on rear wheel carrier

-2 pole carriers

-Extended torneau for carrying loads of extras like surfboards, mattresses, tarps, annexes etc. Zips on torneau in good condition (replaced after our trip around Aus with red dirt)

-Others zips in good condition except for one on the main door canvas flap that plays up, but the other zip still closes the door so it's not an issue

-Massive pantry and inside storage and full timber kitchen with 2 burner gas stove (drifta style), sets up quickly and easily accessible from rear tailgate.

-Huge wrap around L shape bench as part of kitchen

-Treg off road hitch

This trailer isn't brand new. It has red dirt in places. But it's never let us down and is solidly built. I have had some rust repaired in the walkup door so gave it a fresh coat of paint so it looks great. I'm happy to show the buyer tricks and tips we've learnt for a quick setup.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 08:03:29 PM by kierent »

Offline Jillsy

• Administrator
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: 2008 Central Coast Campers walk up off-road camper double fold. NSW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 08:53:49 PM »
This from the OP:

I haven’t sold the trailer and it is still available, however being  winter I did think there’s not much chance of a sale so I have removed it from gumtree etc, just wasn’t sure how to remove it from myswag. If you can remove it that’d be great, then come spring I will set it up, fix a few things, take better photos and post it properly for the hordes of buyers looking for a trailer at that time of year. Fingers crossed :)

I have elected to leave it up on Swag to save him having to write a whole new ad.  If you are interest in more details re the trailer - please contact kierent

Offline kierent

• Learning the Ropes
Re: 2008 Central Coast Campers Walk-Up Off-Road Camper - Bateau Bay, NSW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 07:56:07 PM »
Bump- Pics added.