Author Topic: Whats making news in 2018 edition  (Read 85068 times)

Online Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
Re: Whats making news in 2018 edition
« Reply #1700 on: January 01, 2019, 07:08:13 PM »
Quote from: edz
Just what every fun loving Aussie needs .. A  civil war being fought in our streets and suburbs ..

politicians still dont think theres an issue - thats the issue. Stop importing other countries problems.
-
Click to enlarge

Asssembled by Lifestyle Qld
Transformed by Kiwi in Melbourne
Wiring by Evo

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #1701 on: January 01, 2019, 07:51:10 PM »
The Limp Dick pollies, Rose goggled Do Gooders and the PC Bleeters that allowed this to happen  and every other poor swinging dick in this joint better to hope to hell, that no one starts to arm either of them effectively .
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline Cruiser 105Tvan

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Another Tvan owner.
« Reply #1702 on: January 01, 2019, 07:53:47 PM »
politicians still dont think theres an issue - thats the issue. Stop importing other countries problems.

Exactly,  another winner, thanks Bruce.
Robert. 
VK3PPC, VZU641.
2000 FZJ105r bars, VRS Winch, ATZ. P3's,
and 2009 Canning Tvan pushing.
HDJ105r coming soon.

Offline ScarpsD40

• Hard Top Camper User
  • AKA Good Scott
« Reply #1703 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55:39 PM »
The Limp Dick pollies, Rose goggled Do Gooders and the PC Bleeters that allowed this to happen  and every other poor swinging dick in this joint better to hope to hell, that no one starts to arm either of them effectively .
call in the ninja warriors, they’ll sort it https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/01/17/06/australian-ninja-warrior-vigilante-car-theft-alleged-citizens-arrest?ocid=Social-9News
It’s a strange new world that we now live in🤔 luckily some things are still predictable, like the size of the campfire when camping with bad Scott😉

Online Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #1704 on: January 01, 2019, 09:40:47 PM »
call in the ninja warriors, they’ll sort it https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/01/17/06/australian-ninja-warrior-vigilante-car-theft-alleged-citizens-arrest?ocid=Social-9News
yea but as she said
"We're dealing with people that know exactly what they're doing, they know it's wrong, and they're going to do it again because they know they can get away with it, and there's nothing we can do about it," she said.
-
Click to enlarge

Wiring by Evo

Online Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #1705 on: January 02, 2019, 05:59:36 AM »
They simply don't have the space to house most of these pricks when they offend, hence the release on bail.
They know that... so they just re-offend.

If all the states and territories chipped in and the fed govt. took up the slack, just build a wicked super prison out in the boonies.
Tap into a current rail line for the mines and use that for transport of prisoners. (an old cattle train modified would be plenty good enough)
Set up a small regional airport for the workers
Have really decent accommodation for the warders, and put 'em on a fifo set -up.
Look after them well, really well.
Bores will do for most of the water required.

So, then transfer all the killers, rapists and the like, to the super prison, freeing up the local prisons for the lesser crimes.

Imagine the look on the face of Mr Joyrider/car thief when he's remanded for 6 months instead of being out in time for lunch.

Three strikes into prison for anything, off ya go to the super prison. 

All the civil rights mobs, will scream about visiting rights etc etc.... Too bad, tell someone that cares.

If someone in govt., actually put this in place and followed through on the law and order platform, they would be in power for the rest of time.
If, there's that word again, they just looked ahead for the good of the country and got their heads out of the trough.

Lots of things would make a super prison in the boonies a no go and sure, cost of this, cost of that.
Fukc the cost, the thing would save so much money over the long term, it wouldn't be funny.

Change the sentencing system while we are at it too.

When I was a mechanic, we had a times and labour charge book. It would tell you a particular job, should take 3.5 hours, so that's what we charged, even if we squeaked in out in 20 minutes less.

Set up, a basic penalty rate.

Remove that aspect from the "powers to be" individually.
Judges would no longer decide, who gets what.
Bail would be available for some pretty crap, but it would need to be minor.

If ya busted for car theft for the second time, refer to the penalty book. Oh beauty, you get 6 years and 6 years, means..... 6 years.
If ya caught selling ice, then its 25 years..... done.

Murder, well, I still reckon, an eye for an eye on this one.
You get 3 months to appeal, if its a no go, then you get a needle up the arm and ya brown bread.
None of this being on death row for 35 years and finding God.

Geez, imagine if all the traffic infringement money was allocated to this. You'd be nearly there.

Just on my own tickets since being 17,i could have a wing named after me.

Oh Shit, you could buy the rights to have a wing named after you.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:04:15 AM by Jeepers Creepers »
The Elmer J. Fudd of the Lockyer Valley.
"Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits",
The following users thanked this post: edz

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #1706 on: January 02, 2019, 06:15:06 AM »
Well another idiot has died from taking illegal drugs and once again we get the  Shit for brains saying that pill testing for these illegal drugs should be available.

BullShit..its illegal..what part don't they understand? No one forces you to buy illegal drugs or take them. Thats an individuals decision. Its also a criminal decision.  They are well aware they are breaking the law and well aware that they have no real idea of what the drug contains..  Sick of this do gooder Shit.  The idiots that take the drugs and die only have themselves to blame. Stop wasting public money on ways of keeping the criminals and stupid out of harms way when simple common sense can prevent these deaths.

Offline JusyApples

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #1707 on: January 02, 2019, 06:34:51 AM »
Well another idiot has died from taking illegal drugs and once again we get the  Shit for brains saying that pill testing for these illegal drugs should be available.

BullShit..its illegal..what part don't they understand? No one forces you to buy illegal drugs or take them. Thats an individuals decision. Its also a criminal decision.  They are well aware they are breaking the law and well aware that they have no real idea of what the drug contains..  Sick of this do gooder Shit.  The idiots that take the drugs and die only have themselves to blame. Stop wasting public money on ways of keeping the criminals and stupid out of harms way when simple common sense can prevent these deaths.
Here here
It would be interesting if they did bring it in and a person was told their drug was safe but they still overdose. I wonder what the legal ramifications would be for the govt and the pill tester
Bought a what?
Researching my next camper

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #1708 on: January 02, 2019, 07:41:48 AM »
Here here
It would be interesting if they did bring it in and a person was told their drug was safe but they still overdose. I wonder what the legal ramifications would be for the govt and the pill tester

Wouldnt it also be that the pill tester is also an accessory to an illegal activity..i.e....the manufacturing of drugs?.  Afterall he is verifying the final product is safe to use.  Oh hold on!.  We will change the law to suit the illegal trade.......for christs sake...

Online Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #1709 on: January 02, 2019, 09:00:24 AM »
Wouldnt it also be that the pill tester is also an accessory to an illegal activity..i.e....the manufacturing of drugs?.  Afterall he is verifying the final product is safe to use.  Oh hold on!.  We will change the law to suit the illegal trade.......for christs sake...
x2
-
Click to enlarge

Wiring by Evo

Offline glenm64

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #1710 on: January 02, 2019, 09:39:48 AM »
Well another idiot has died from taking illegal drugs and once again we get the Shit for brains saying that pill testing for these illegal drugs should be available.

The same was said about heroin injecting rooms, yet they have saved countless lives(both from OD and HIV transmission), and that saves our health system big money. Its still illegal to possess and sell heroin. Same for other drugs including pills. We're fortunate, both our boys are older now, and never dabbled in any drugs. but when theyre young, you have no idea what they get up to. You can do so much as a parent, then hope you did enough. Theres no guarantees. If it will save someones child, then Im all for it. I couldnt imagine how devestated someone would be, getting a call saying their child is dead, having no idea they even dabbled in drugs. Its called empathy.
As for the Shit for brains. Well, calls for testing has come from the AMA amoungst others, but what would they know.
There's a big difference between kneeling down
......... and bending over.
The following users thanked this post: Troopy_03

Offline rags

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #1711 on: January 02, 2019, 09:45:03 AM »
For 2019