Author Topic: I don't sell anything. I give free help. Up to you if you want it.  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Ranndy_Stone

• Learning the Ropes
    • Gas Bottle Refills
I am nearly 80 years old. I joined this group one week ago because I just love helping those who are younger and who enjoy the great outdoors like me.

Because I am on the road 8 months a year, I needed gas but couldn't find an app or website that told me where to get it and how much to pay.

So I started my own website in MAY. If you use bottled gas in your travels, you will save heaps if you have my site bookmarked. Have a look ... it's www.gasbottlerefills.com.  As I said in the heading ... I don't sell anything. All the stuff on my site is free ... that's because it's just advice on how to save money on camping gas.  Make sure you look at the menu item "Great Gas Tips" too.

And if you see us on the road, give us a toot and a wave as you go by. You'll know us by the big sign on the back of our motorhome. We ALWAYS consider others and try to move out of your way when we can safely. Cheers Ranndy_Stone
Saving Australians a motza on bottled gas buys. https://www.gasbottlerefills.com
The following users thanked this post: lochgilphead, achjimmy, Kiwijohn, Green rv, Beepa