Author Topic: Myswag.org Polo Shirts **now available in Men's, Women's and Children's cuts**  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Jillsy

• Global Moderator
  • Hard Floor Camper User
G'day Swaggers  ;D

Some exciting news for you! I am expanding our range of Myswag.org Polo Shirts  :cup:.  We are keeping the current style of shirt however you are now able to choose from Men's, Women's and Children's cuts and can also choose from several combinations of the Myswag.org colours (ie red, black, grey and white).  Unfortunately there are only two colour combinations available in the Women's cut ::) - for whatever reason the manufacturer decided not to have a huge selection for Women to choose from  :'(.  All Polos will have the Myswag.org logo on the left breast and will have the same screen print on the back as the current polos.

The price per polo will be $58.25. So that I'm not tying up Server Fee Funds (and space in our garage), I am not going to keep a large amount of polos in stock anymore.  Instead I will do a bulk order each time we reach 20 polos ordered (as that is the minimum amount we need for the screen printer).

Steps to getting your hands on Myswag.org Polos are as follows:

1. Please PM or email me and for each polo please advise the cut (Men's, Women's or Children's), size (refer to sizing chart for each cut) and colour combination you require. Please also advise your real name and postal address.  Please also feel free to order anything else from our Merchandise line found HERE. Getting a few things at once will save you on postage ;D.

2.  I will forward you an invoice.  Once we have reached 20 polos ordered, and all payments have been received, I will place the order.

3. Once the Polos have been received at Myswag.org HQ (normally a maximum 4 week turnaround from time of me lodging order with supplier), I will post them out to you.

So, you can choose from the following:

Men's:

Red/Black/White

Black/Red/White

Black/Grey/White

Black/White/White

Grey/Black/White

White/Grey/Black

Red/White/White

Women's:

Black/Red/White

Black/White/White

Children's:

Red/Black/White

Black/Red/White

Black/Grey/White

Black/White/White

Grey/Black/White

White/Grey/Black

Red/White/White
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:49:09 PM by Jillsy »

Offline Jillsy

• Global Moderator
  • Hard Floor Camper User
The list for the next order of Polos is as follows:

1. GrahamFamily(Black/Red/White)
2. Bigsteve (Grey/Black/White)
3. Kruza (TBA)
4. Kruza (TBA)

Please let me know if you would like a Myswag.org Polo Shirt!

Offline Jillsy

• Global Moderator
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Polo shirt anyone?
The following users thanked this post: cucinadio