Author Topic: MySwag Group Buy on Supa Peg Awnings and Accessories. UPDATED 28/11/14  (Read 25307 times)

Offline stropp

• Sleeping Bag User
Re: MySwag Group Buy on Supa Peg Awnings and Accessories. UPDATED 11/11/14
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 10:24:30 AM »
Me too, I would like mine prior to xmas

geordie4x4

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2014, 09:12:50 PM »
I plan to ring Supapeg tomorrow to check what the wait and postage time is likely to be to get it to WA before Christmas. I might have to go ahead and order straight away.

I will post when I find out roughly how long they expect to take.

Offline firefox

• Administrator
  • Hard Floor Camper User
  • Young Nomad, Travelling
    • Tripigy
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2014, 09:37:39 PM »
Hi guys,
So I've had Peter doing some work for me. He's gear is just the best.
I had a chat with him today about this deal. If you want these before Xmas and to WA they need to be placed in the next week.

Really these guys create the best gear. If you are looking for gear supa peg is brilliant.

In saying that everyone needs to really get this sorted by early next week and then contact Peter to organise. He can't offer the discount unless everyone gets organised.

Peter is excellent to deal with, so I highly trying to get this all sorted.
Cheers
Justin
2015 LC200 - Snowy - Sahara with all the mods.
Custom built Off-road Caravan.

geordie4x4

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2014, 08:44:04 AM »
UPDATE

Well bugger me. After all this we have only 7 confirmed on this group buy which may not be adequate to get a decent discount.

BUT one of the others said have a look on Facebook, as there is a discount being offered if you "Like" them then request the special offer. You get an email with a link to the Facebook store which shows all the discounted items and you get a special offer code that you enter on checkout to get the Bonus stuff.

So current offer on Facebook is:
5% off any of the wing and stand easy awnings and you get a free LED light kit and a free beach peg kit. (only valid to next Tuesday 4th)

So thanks to Wagon Man for all the hard work in trying to get the group discount together but it is probably easier to take up the Facebook offer, I have purchased mine this morning.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:42:08 AM by geordie4x4 »

Offline nickandbron

• Sleeping Bag User
MySwag Group Buy on Supa Peg Awnings and Accessories. UPDATED 11/11/14
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2014, 09:45:47 AM »
Facebook discount only applies to Wings & Stand Easy Deluxe. Discount does not apply to walls & accessories. I'm looking at the Stand Easy ERV and a wall kit, so I'm still keen for the group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Wagon Man

• Tent User
  • Here For A Goodtime As Well As A Long Time
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2014, 10:19:03 AM »
Thanks for announcing the facebook offer Geordie.

Organizing this group buy and now this offer. :o

To all those that want to purchase please take advantage of the Facebook offer.

I will PM everyone who has committed.

2013 Toyota Altitude SE Prado Graphite with a 2009 Billabong Safari Offroad Camper.

My Prado Build

Billabong Camper

geordie4x4

« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »
Thanks Wagon Man and sorry I did not want to shoot down this group buy but looking at the time line to take advantage of this and time to order before Christmas, I had to move on it now.

So thanks for your efforts in getting this started.

geordie4x4

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »
Facebook discount only applies to Wings & Stand Easy Deluxe. Discount does not apply to walls & accessories. I'm looking at the Stand Easy ERV and a wall kit, so I'm still keen for the group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickandbron,
sorry when I posted this, I initially thought that there was also a discount of 10% offered for one week only on all side walls and accessories.

But when I spoke to Lee at Supapeg this morning, he said to check the date on that because it is still up on Facebook but was over a month ago.  I am also getting several rear walls and was thinking about a side or front wall so I was also keen on a discount on all of this too.

So it looks like they do periodically give offers of good discounts particularly on Facebook because then it is easy for them to have you still order and pay through the on-line / Facebook store.

Offline Wagon Man

• Tent User
  • Here For A Goodtime As Well As A Long Time
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »
No worries Geordie I thinks it's in everyone's best interest to use the Facebook offer considering Christmas is around the corner.

Thanks to everyone who was involved.

Geordie could you forward the PM to Burra Boy.
2013 Toyota Altitude SE Prado Graphite with a 2009 Billabong Safari Offroad Camper.

My Prado Build

Billabong Camper

geordie4x4

Re: MySwag Group Buy on Supa Peg Awnings and Accessories. UPDATED 28/11/14
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2014, 03:32:06 PM »
Thanks Bill, yes I have PMd Burra Boy and Stropp on the Patrol forum. Stropp has ordered his which is a custom unit to fit his Hanibal roof top tent.

Nickandbron, I would give them a call and ask if you can get the gear you want at the special price or at least get the bonus LED lights and beach kit.

I spoke to Lee this morning then did the order through the Facebook page and have already had a confirmation back from Supapeg that my gear has been posted this afternoon, so they are bloody good on the quick service.

geordie4x4

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »
So I ordered and Supapeg sent it out the same day (bloody hell that is fast service). I  got the awning delivered last Friday, five days earlier than the courrier tracking suggested. Had time to finish fitting and put it up for the first time today. First impressions: It is a hell of a lot bigger than the old awning but well made and put together.   

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2016, 10:15:20 AM »
So I ordered and Supapeg sent it out the same day (bloody hell that is fast service). I  got the awning delivered last Friday, five days earlier than the courrier tracking suggested. Had time to finish fitting and put it up for the first time today. First impressions: It is a hell of a lot bigger than the old awning but well made and put together.
how did you find it?
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline fossROK

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2016, 08:06:52 PM »
@bird, I find the Supa Wing we bought astoundingly good and when you damage something (it does happen) then the Supa-Peg guys know what you need, go to the shelf to get it and courier it to you. They are really good to deal with and their product right up there in quality.

Matt
The following users thanked this post: Steffo1