Author Topic: What P*ssed Me Off ------------This Did  (Read 14129 times)

Offline dazzler

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Power Power Power
Re: What P*ssed Me Off ------------This Did
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dog. Glad it's on the mend. It is far too common. Where we are, there was something like 30+ dog attacks over the Christmas period, mostly on beaches, and mostly between dogs. A couple unfortunately were on kids.

As a large breed dog owner, I personally think local Councils need to really tighten the penalties for irresponsible dog owners. It sh!ts me to tears when I have to go out of my way walking my dogs on leads and under control, due to some irresponsible turd walking with  their wormy, flea infested, pavo spreading fluffy sh!tbox 60' in front of them with the lead over their shoulder, in case the Council drive past. 

"Oh Fluffy just wants to say Hi." Yeah, well mine don't. Keep your mutt on a lead.
As usual, it's the responsible dog owner, who cops the crap for the irresponsible dog owner.

Rant over.

Shane.

"Eye for an eye......." If you find the offending owner, the name Mike Tyson comes to mind.......

It happened in an off leash dog exercise area .........................The dogs behaved like DOGS!
My alternative to cheap import trailers;

http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=36094.msg578367#msg578367

Offline Top.ender

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • "I WONDER WHERE THIS TRACK GOES"
Re: What P*ssed Me Off ------------This Did
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 04:18:31 PM »
Similar happened to us mate but we were in a leash zone. Our Maltese dog was on a leash and attacked by an unleashed big dog. I saw him coming and just at impact time I impacted the attacker  right under the ribs. The owner went ballistic about me kicking his dog. I told him to lay down so I could kick him instead. Pisses me off. No responsibility or accountability.
:cup: :cup: :cup:

100 Series Diesel with lots of stuff
2014 Jayco Swan Outback