Author Topic: Complete Campsite Camper trailers  (Read 17907 times)

Offline Garry

• Swag User
Re: Complete Campsite Camper trailers
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »

It certainly is, they love it more than we do.

Hers one of the two of them staring down a herd of Cows at Levuka

Garry
Once you make something idiot proof God makes a better idiot

Offline Pete_R

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
I love the fact they have all the lockable compartments on the outside.

That appeals to us and is one of the non negotiables in our search for a CT

The Jabiru doesn't have the lockable compartments, whilst the Uluru & Kakadu do have them, however the Jabiru can be optioned up with them
cheers
Pete

2014 200 Series TTD V8 Land Cruiser VX with quite a few extras.
2015 Lotus Freelander 19'6" caravan. (Previously Complete Campsite Uluru XT 16 camper trailer)

Offline goingdh

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »
The Jabiru doesn't have the lockable compartments, whilst the Uluru & Kakadu do have them, however the Jabiru can be optioned up with them

That what we did ours - Started with the basic Jabiru and optioned up with the features we wanted off the other models and worked out cheaper for us along with the "show special" deal too.  Went with the lockable sides, 16' tent, extended drawbar, XT suspension, extra awning walls plus a couple of others.  The only things that we've added have been an extra 100ah battery that slot slotted right in, fridge, and a set of solar panels from Mandrake.

The only thing I want to change on mine is the small 240v fluoro lights that came with it.  Currently I have to run an extension lead from the inverter/electrical cabinet to either light - planning on changing them to a couple of 12v led strips in the main tent over the bed and the floor areas which will be hard wired and  another couple of led strips in the annex over the kitchen and undercover area.  Hardest part will be keeping it up to a standard that reflects the rest of the trailer.

Overall we couldn't be happier with it and don't plan on selling until its time to move to a smaller trailer.
'07 76 series cruiser - Complete Campsite Jabiru XT 16'
mod'd '94 Hilux Surf
Suz DRZ400