Author Topic: The Daily Scam Thread  (Read 53374 times)

Offline Pete79

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: The Daily Scam Thread
« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2019, 09:43:28 AM »
Just received confirmation that Sophia Carter would like to be signed up for every spam email site that you can find.
That's;
sophia_carter@dbnow.net

She was kind enough to offer to sell me a full contact list of Autodesk users in Australia.
Considering that I am our Autodesk contract manager and Sophia has my email address, one would assume that my contact details are also up for sale.

Enjoy the spam Sophia.......
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:46:26 AM by Pete79 »

Online Moggy

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Don't wish for it...Work for it!
Re: The Daily Scam Thread
« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
Just received confirmation that Sophia Carter would like to be signed up for every spam email site that you can find.
That's;
sophia_carter@dbnow.net

She was kind enough to offer to sell me a full contact list of Autodesk users in Australia.
Considering that I am our Autodesk contract manager and Sophia has my email address, one would assume that my contact details are also up for sale.

Enjoy the spam Sophia.......
How do you do that? I constantly get about 5 emails a day from nobs trying to sell me web pages etc, cos I have domain name.
The Shit thing about all this is that I only just recently renewed all my domain & hosting and crazy domains tried to upsell me some spam filtering add on, I declined & now I'm getting heaps more than I did before. I'd love to send some of these arseholes a Shitloads of spam back

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It is better to stand alone with the Truth
Than to be Wrong with the Multitudes