Author Topic: I think I am in love!  (Read 6864 times)

Offline making tracks

• Tent User
  • Whats around the corner
Re: I think I am in love!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
ALL HAIL THE GREAT OUTDOORS,there is no better way to live life!

Offline whitey1

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • Mr and Mrs Whiteys Great Oz Trek
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 07:33:32 PM »
I love that I'm doing it full time at the moment(not loving the thought of having to find a job in a couple of months though) :D

Toyota Prado D4D towing an custom built off road caravan
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Mrs-Whiteys-Great-Oz-Trek/23574764645

Offline rodsswag

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Always dreamed it, now living it!!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 09:27:28 PM »
LOL Its nice to know I dont need help and there are others who feel the same way.

If I'm not in the garage tinkering with 'another camping mod' or organising gear I'm reading a magazine article or browsing forums such as this all of which just makes the urge and desire stronger!!

I have friends who 'like' to go camping as well. However if it is forecast the slightest chance off rain they wont go.

Not me!! Don't get me wrong I much prefer nice weather (who wouldn't) but even if there is rain I can still sit under an annex and take in the serenity and watch the world go by without a care.

I have big decisions to make all the time about upsetting people so I can feed my addiction.

Take this weekend for example.....AFL grand final day.....pretty big down here in Tassie and it is tradition that my Mate has a 'do' at his house for grand final and I have a 'do' at my house for Bathurst every year.

Problem is this weekend we are lucky enough to have no kids at home so the urge to throw the rooftop tent on the Patrol and hit the bush tracks, go camping, maybe a spot of trout fishing, perhaps stop in at a pub somewhere to watch the grand final is overwhelming me!!  LOL

Do I upset my mate and break a very long tradition and not go to his 'do' because I selfishly want to feed my camping addiction or do I do the right thing??

Please help!! My name is Danny and I have a camp fire addiction ;)

I think we all need HELP Danny

Help to get out into the great outdoors and enjoy life
What would life be without people like us??????
Swag
Coramal Caravan