Author Topic: Cooee Camper  (Read 3201 times)

Offline 6traveloz

• Learning the Ropes
Cooee Camper
« on: March 14, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to give a BIG plug for Cooee Campers at Slacks Creek, Brisbane. We are absolutely thrilled with our Escape model and love the unique features that Shane has put into it. Everything has been really well thought out We are a family with 4 kids and a dog who have been living out of it for over a month now and have found it really difficult to fault anything about the design. We are going to be travelling around Australia in it soon and are staying on family property to get our set up fully sorted before hitting the road for real. The quality and workmanship are superb and more than comfortable for our large family. Of course we have added some LED lights and other minor mods to our setup Will post some pics soon, (there are also some pre-sale pics on this site).  If you are looking at a camper with excellent storage and design then have a look at Cooee. P.S. Prior to purchasing our camper we looked at what seemed like hundreds of different camper and the moment we saw this one it felt like home. WE also did not know Shane before buying from him so this plug is purely from our personal experience. We are very, very happy! :cup:

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
Re: Cooee Camper
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:17:04 PM »
 :worthles:
I owe, I owe, it’s off to work I go…

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline 6traveloz

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 01:59:40 PM »
Our Cooee Camper after crossing the Pentecost (Gibb River Rd).

Offline loshde

• Tent User
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:46:01 PM »
Looks like a great unit 6traveloz.  Looking forward to seeing the pics from your travels in the near future.

Cheers