Author Topic: Affordable 4x4 drawers (Melbourne )  (Read 30361 times)

Offline Jasjul

• Tent User
Re: Affordable 4x4 drawers (Melbourne )
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2015, 03:13:13 PM »
Hi Mate,

How do you attach draws in a ute?  I'm looking for a single draw in a tub.

Jason
Jason

Mazda BT50 and Outback Campers Tanami

Offline hempo

• Tent User
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »
Topcat can you please put up some more photos?  Or is there a link to your camper build?

I really like the way they slide out of the camper firstly as a whole unit then the drawers also open up.  We have a kitchen on the door also and therefore drawers need to be in deep enough and I am looking for ways to ensure full access to the drawers.  Your setup looks perfect.

Cheers
2016 Holden Colorado LS Cab Chassis with 2011 Jimboomba Condamine Camper Trailer

Offline topcat

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
Topcat can you please put up some more photos?  Or is there a link to your camper build?

I really like the way they slide out of the camper firstly as a whole unit then the drawers also open up.  We have a kitchen on the door also and therefore drawers need to be in deep enough and I am looking for ways to ensure full access to the drawers.  Your setup looks perfect.

Cheers

Sorry, I missed your post - I will post up some more or can email them to you if you pm your email addy.
I'm hoping to go camping this weekend (depending on work at the moment) and will take some more then.
Cheers
Tony
Prado 150 GXL 6M + 2016 TVAN Murranji

2008 Trackabout 4x4 Deluxe Tourer - Sold (first love xox)

"If all ya got's a hammer, every problem is a nail"