Author Topic: Austrack Camper Trailer Tents.  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Coolblue80

• Soft Floor Camper User
Austrack Camper Trailer Tents.
« on: June 19, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »
Looking to upgrade the tent on our camper and whilst in Brissy the other week I went and checked a few out. I went and looked at Austrack, Skamper Campers, Mdc and GIC. The GIC and MDC aren't my cup of tea. I really liked the Skamper but by the time I factor in freight it is $3600. That left the Austrack. Liked the quality. Liked the layout. Comes with everything including all the extra walls for the annex and a storm cover. $2400.
So are there any Austrack owners out there? Would love some feedback. Yes I have done the search. Just chasing some more recent feedback.
Cheers, Mike.
2015 Mitsi Pajero. Dobbo MRR Lift, ARB Bar, MM4X4 Lock Up Mate, Intervolt DC Pro DBS, 12,000lb Mako winch. Bla Bla Bla.

96 80 Series. Lots of mods, not enough wheeling. - Gone but not forgotten.
Gulf King Warrior soft floor camper & 19ft Jayco Van

Offline Streetkid

• Tent User
Re: Austrack Camper Trailer Tents.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »
I was all set to buy one before my customline popped up second hand, from all my research they seemed like excellent value, found far more good feedback than bad. My dad owned one for a very short period before he decided he didn't like camping, not long long enough to really judge it other than not liking the pitch of the roof of his 12 footer but it's probably similar to most bigger tents.
Happy Customline owner