Author Topic: Bleepingcomputer needs help  (Read 1603 times)

Offline prodigyrf

• Hard Top Camper User
Bleepingcomputer needs help
« on: February 28, 2016, 03:46:30 PM »
Like me many of you would have used Bleepingcomputer from time to time to help clean up the bad guys handiwork and if you haven't then it's a site well worth bookmarking and helping out right now-
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/announcement/frivolous-lawsuits/help-bleepingcomputer-defend-freedom-of-speech/
I just used their Junkware Removal Tool very successfully to get rid of the pesky Ask toolbar, etc the usual suspect have picked up on one of our PCs and certainly run it if you feel your internet searches are being waylaid.

Yeah I know you're used to everything being free but given the number of users they've helped out over the years and the armoury of resources they've built up, if you donate $10US via Paypal (that will be nearly $15 Aussie) and if every beneficiary of their site does that they'll quickly blow off the commercial lawyering pricks playing games.
There's no Great Evil conspiracy against consumers within engineering, manufacturing and supply. Just the many tradeoffs incurred to satisfy diverse tastes, priorities and wallets. But first comes all the insatiable Gummint eggsperts, nanny-staters and usual suspects.

Offline Moggy

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Bleepingcomputer needs help
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:19:17 PM »
To be perfectly honest i had never heard of it. But will have a look when on desktop

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.
T.E. Lawrence