The Trader > Showroom Floor

Sarah's Canvas Products - stock and custom items. Camping & 4wding

<< < (144/144)

Tim - Stratford:

--- Quote from: ronmac on December 06, 2021, 03:20:14 PM ---Once again. brilliant detail on my last quote, The finished workman/ women ship was over the top. Thankyou and much appreciated cheers ronmac.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ron, I’m pleased you are happy with your new bags.

Have a great Christmas & happy camping

Sarah

Tim - Stratford:
I would just like to wish all myswaggers a Merry Christmas & a Safe Happy New Year.

Thank you for the orders & any questions throughout the year.

I’m still around if you need anything, just send a message through!

:cheers:
Sarah

Cookie120:
Hi Sarah

I require another bag, for a camp table.
790x420x120 with short handles on the long side. Thx

clarky:
Hi Sarah,

I hope you guys are travelling well.

Can you please let me know what it would cost for a bag to fit a tent cot? The dimensions I would like are 900mm wide x 900mm long and 200mm deep.

Opening at the top to slide the cot in please - like the mat bag you made for me a while back. A couple of short handles as well please.

Thanks a heap.

Cheers, David

wakychapmans:
Hi Sarah:

we'd like a price for a bag to suite the box that a Janome Continental M7 Professional comes in... The shipping size is quoted as being 783 long x 625 high x 425 wide.

We'd be traveling with it. Hence the reason to keep the original box and the Styrofoam inserts that protect it. Would also like the box to have a couple of CM on the bottom and all sides (not the top) for extra high density foam padding (square floor mats) to be inserted. The sides and bottom could even have sleeves of a lighter material, for the foam pads to slide into.

Extra webbing to allow for lifting and handles at each end and sides.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version