Author Topic: Eagle Cheyenne camper trailer???  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Adam Venning

• Learning the Ropes
Eagle Cheyenne camper trailer???
« on: November 03, 2018, 08:21:26 AM »
Hi all, we are currently looking at the Cheyenne model camper as we have 4 kids and fits our budget.
Just wanting to know the pro's and cons...
My main concern is space to fit our gear like table, deck chairs for the 6 of us, camp oven, solar panel etc.
Set up time for the main tent isn't a real time waster but the annex looks like it would take a bit of time?
In general the whole thing looks great. 👍

Offline tryagain

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Eagle Cheyenne camper trailer???
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 10:39:00 AM »
If you are not already aware, they are a copy of the Camprite camper so you might be able to find a bit more info if you do a search for those in regards to space and setups etc.
The following users thanked this post: Adam Venning

Offline Me

• Tent User
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 01:40:30 PM »
I have no experience with their Cheyenne model, but I bought one of their very early camper trailers off them in Jan 2012. Took it to places that I never expected that it would come back in one piece, but we never had any issues with it, EVER.

It went up the Oodnadatta track, Old Ghan track, Palm Valley, Dalhousie, Mt. Dare, Birdsville track, Cameron Corner, Gawler Ranges, Flinders Ranges, Roper Bar to Burketown via Hell's Gate, Dowling track, Silver City Hwy, Warri Gate, Innamincka................... Sold it in 2017, it even still had the original tyres on it.

The after sales service from Eagle was BRILLIANT.

I have no association with Eagle, other than being a very happy customer! (I currently have an Aussie made hard floor camper, which I am equally happy with)

Offline Adam Venning

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 02:23:51 PM »
Thank you I appreciate your response cheers👍

Offline Scotty44

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 03:04:18 PM »
Just on the off chance that it is of interest, I have a Trak Shak that you could have for $10,500. It sleeps 6 easy with two queen beds up high plus a queen bed sized kids room underneath. 7’x4’ of trailer space, room for 9 jerry cans (water or fuel), 2 Waeco fridges, a boat rack that can take bikes, canoes, gear bags, or a boat plus heaps more. And it is quicker to set up than a forward fold if they have to set up the annex. Happy to send you some info. Only trouble is I’m on the south coast of nsw but happy to send some 8nfo if needed. 2006 model kept in my garage so neat, clean and tidy.