Author Topic: Guided Full Day 4wd Trip - The Mt. Samuel 4wd Experience -inc. Mt. Buggery Gorge  (Read 6365 times)

Offline JCOJ

• Hard Top Camper User
The Mt. Samuel 4wd Experience (inc. Mt. Buggery Gorge)

The Mount Samuel four wheel drive track takes you through the full variety of Flinders ranges scenic beauty.
You begin by travelling through sheep grazing country before the challenge of driving along mountain ridges where you feel that you could just about touch the two magnificent Mount Samuels.
The steep descent to the creek in Mount Buggery Gorge will take your breath away. Once in the awe-inspiring valley there is a driving challenge along Mount Buggery Creek matched only by the views of the cliffs and the mountain tops of the ranges above.
The scenery from the Green Well Valley as you traverse the ABC Range and the Heysen Range is absolutely breathtaking!

Difficulty Level: Challenging.  If you're into your 4wding then this one's for you!!

Things You Should Know:
-   Trip Leader: We will let you know who the trip leader is closer to the time
-   Limit of 10 vehicles + Trip Leader.  You can nominate yourself by saying so below
-   Departing Saturday from Rawnsley entrance road at 8.25am for an 8.40am departure
-   We will be using UHF 25
-   $50 track fee payable to the trip leader, along with the signing of the waiver form, prior to the commencement of the drive
-   High clearance 4wd’s with low range and AT (all terrain) tyres with LT (light truck) construction only – passenger rated tyres just don’t survive!
-   You will need an air compressor to air up your tyres at the completion of the track
-   This is a full day tour so you will need to bring your morning tea and lunch with you

Participants:
1) Jasjul
2) Tim - Stratford
3) Briag Camper
4) MrCruza
5) SJindustries
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:02:33 PM by JCOJ »

Offline Jasjul

• Tent User
Book me in for this one please.
Jason

Mazda BT50 and Outback Campers Tanami

Offline Tim - Stratford

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Sarah's Canvas Products
    • Canvas Jaffle Iron Covers
Count us in too please.  :cheers:

Tim - Stratford.

Sarah's Canvas Products...
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=30053.0

Offline Briag Camper

• Learning the Ropes
Please book me in for this one.   Thank You

Offline MrCruza

• Hard Floor Camper User
Book me in for this one please. Sounds a bit more challenging than the others.  :)
Cheers, John.

'12 Cruiser
2020 NextGen Blackline

Offline Bad Scott

• You dump, Scott and I pump
  • 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • AKA "Bad Scott"
Book me in for this please
Ultimate LC79 Combo