Author Topic: G'day! Bart here from Joolca - Portable LPG Water heaters.  (Read 253928 times)

Offline Gazman53

• Learning the Ropes
Re: G'day! Bart here from Joolca - Portable LPG Water heaters.
« Reply #500 on: April 06, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »
Hi Bart

Had a look around PERTH and can’t find one. Could u please let me know the price of a double shower tent delivered to 6018.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Josh_WA

• Swag User
« Reply #501 on: April 06, 2019, 09:51:58 PM »
Hi Bart

Had a look around PERTH and can’t find one. Could u please let me know the price of a double shower tent delivered to 6018.
Thanks

I got mine delivered to Perth for $235 with free shipping from the interwebs.

https://www.joolca.com.au/collections/accessories

2018 - Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
2019 - Trackabout Extenda Tourer

Offline Gazman53

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #502 on: April 07, 2019, 02:45:33 PM »
Thanks again Josh. I made the trek to Tentworld in Midland after confirming that there was 1 in stock only to find there wasn’t . I will pursue the online option now.

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2019, 02:00:53 PM »
I notice that they're also in the new Anaconda catalogues :) Good going guys!

Thank you VERY much :D  :cheers:

Hi Bart

Thanks

I'll PM you now!  :angel:

Thanks again Josh. I made the trek to Tentworld in Midland after confirming that there was 1 in stock only to find there wasn’t . I will pursue the online option now.

Oh dang!
Instant & never ending hot water. Anywhere.

www.joolca.com.au

Offline Jon Burrell - Tentworld

• Tent User
    • Tentworld - Shop Online or In-Store
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »

Hi Gazman, really sorry to hear this. Whilst the Joolca gear is definitely hot property - we do not usually run out.  Sorry for your wasted trip.  Did you call to confirm?   Did we set one aside for you ? 

I've just had a quick look on our stock, and spoken with the team in Midland to make sure our SOH reports arent wrong. They've reported that right now they do have 4x Joolca Outtings on hand as well as 2x Joolca Hottaps after they received some more stock yesterday afternoon.

To save you another unsuccessful trip, we're more than happy to set one aside for up to 24 hours.  Or you can put a deposit on one over the phone to give you the comfort of coming in your own time. 

I would recommend doing the above, with Easter on our doorstep the shops are flat out right now so stock availability can change dramatically quickly.

If you wanted to do this you can call the Midland store directly on (08) 94 662 350 or of course you can buy it online from Joolca or ourselves. 
Happy Camping! 

Browse our range, and shop online at:
https://www.tentworld.com.au/
Find your local Tentworld Camping Store at: 
https://www.tentworld.com.au/camping-stores

• Tent User
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2019, 08:13:41 PM »

Hi Gazman,

Sorry I've just been through this thread more and seen that you wernt after the hot water unit itself but actually the single ensuite.

I've just looked at our SOH for the ensuite, and we're showing as having 3 on hand but we are currently sold out of the double ensuite with stock on its way. 

Same as before, you can always put deposit on this and come grab it when you're next around the area.  Or buy online from Joolca or ourselves.  With the Double Ensuite, you'll also have to wait for it to arrive, but they're already in transit so it wont be too long.  (The stock team are not at work just now for me to ask - its 8pm). 

If I can help with anything else please let me know. 

Cheers

Happy Camping! 

Offline Gazman53

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #506 on: April 12, 2019, 09:35:00 PM »
Terrific support Bart. Thank you. Also a fantastic follow up email, great marketing. Keep up the great work.

Offline Gazman53

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #507 on: April 12, 2019, 09:36:47 PM »
Hi Jon. Thanks for your reply. I had rung the store and was advised that the en-suite was in stock, made the trip....it wasn’t.

The following users thanked this post: Jon Burrell - Tentworld

• Tent User
« Reply #508 on: April 12, 2019, 11:52:53 PM »
Hi Jon. Thanks for your reply. I had rung the store and was advised that the en-suite was in stock, made the trip....it wasn’t.

Sorry Gazman, did you ask for them to set it aside for you ?  Did they offer this?  The team are trained to check the stock on hand prior to informing customers & having them make big trips.  We know especially at our Perth store that many many drive multiple hours to visit us expecting to be able to make purchases.  So we're very careful to not disappoint. 

Really sorry to have let you down.  Glad that Bart has sorted you out.  If you did have any other feedback for me that you didn't want to share publicly or without further Hijacking Barts thread here feel free to send to me at feedback@tentworld.com.au

Happy Camping! 

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #509 on: April 15, 2019, 02:42:01 PM »
Terrific support Bart. Thank you. Also a fantastic follow up email, great marketing. Keep up the great work.

My pleasure - and glad you enjoyed it. We actually get some very creative responses in a similar style from time to time - so worth it!

... or without further Hijacking Barts thread ...

The more the merrier  :cheers: :cheers: ;)

www.joolca.com.au

Offline scott oz

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2019, 08:37:45 AM »
Bart you have a PM

Offline jwb

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #511 on: April 20, 2019, 09:09:49 PM »
Hello Bart
A friend has used one of your units and loves the shower head especially!
He wants to source one.
This doesn't seem to be an option on your website?!
Can he source a hose and head unit?
Either as s "special order" at his local BGS or at his postal address??
Thanks in advance
John

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers

Jwb

Offline jw2170

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #512 on: April 21, 2019, 09:20:40 PM »
Do you guys publish the error codes that may show up on the digital window.

This seems to come up fairly often on on some forums/FB pages.  I checked the manual and cannot see any mention of error codes?
Jim & Maree
Sydney NSW

Hilux and soft floor camper.

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »
Bart you have a PM

Thanks Scott! Got it!

Hello Bart
A friend has used one of your units and loves the shower head especially!
He wants to source one.
This doesn't seem to be an option on your website?!
Can he source a hose and head unit?
Either as s "special order" at his local BGS or at his postal address??
Thanks in advance
John

Hey John! That's great to hear. I actually really fancy our shower heads so it's nice to know others like them too

We'll be getting in some more shower heads sometime next week so I'll PM you shortly to work out a shower hose and shower head for your friend :)

Do you guys publish the error codes that may show up on the digital window.

This seems to come up fairly often on on some forums/FB pages.  I checked the manual and cannot see any mention of error codes?

I don't think we published the error codes and from what I understand we haven't programmed our own (in order to assist with some form of troubleshooting). I have come across, if I recall correctly, an 'E4' which I have been told relates to low batteries.

I'll send you a PM in a bit to get some more info on those error codes and I can take it back to the team to drill into

Speaking of error codes and self troubleshooting, our new model units (later this year) will let you real time diagnose for, amongst others, if you have enough water flow/ pressure, or if your batteries are flat, etc. Will be very handy when it's out

www.joolca.com.au
The following users thanked this post: jw2170

Offline rags

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #514 on: April 24, 2019, 07:44:29 PM »
Hi Bart,
A little while ago, ( just before Xmas) I got some of your gas quick connect fittings from tent world Brendale. I am now redoing the gas in our van and thought I would get a couple more fittings to plumb in. I again went to Tentworld and I notice you have changed the type available.

My question is are the male ends the same profile as the old models and therefore interchangeable between the new or old.

The old ones are distinguished by having the yellow caps, and the female having knealing on the collar you pull back to release fitting. The new ones are different to this and don't include the caps (disadvantage as prone tondustband grit)

Also can you just buy the either the male end or female end separately?

I intend to take a fitting back into store to compare but I thought I would ask here anyway.

Thanks

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:50 PM »
Hi Bart,
A little while ago, ( just before Xmas) I got some of your gas quick connect fittings from tent world Brendale. I am now redoing the gas in our van and thought I would get a couple more fittings to plumb in. I again went to Tentworld and I notice you have changed the type available.

My question is are the male ends the same profile as the old models and therefore interchangeable between the new or old.

The old ones are distinguished by having the yellow caps, and the female having knealing on the collar you pull back to release fitting. The new ones are different to this and don't include the caps (disadvantage as prone tondustband grit)

Also can you just buy the either the male end or female end separately?

I intend to take a fitting back into store to compare but I thought I would ask here anyway.

Thanks

Hey rags,

Yeah we did change the style and I know what you mean. I actually spaced about the current version not having the yellow caps and I have passed on your point about the disadvantage directly to the main guy who is in charge of products (I also asked about interchangeability and I was told that the old & new are interchangeable)

That was a good question btw - never been asked that! Thank you!

We don't supply just the male or female fittings (just come in a pack) but, you know what, I might have some odd fittings downstairs. When you're ready with the singles send me a PM and I'll take a look and see if I can help out :)

Hope you [ALL] have a nice weekend  :cheers: :cheers:

www.joolca.com.au

Offline rags

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2019, 10:11:51 PM »
Hey rags,

Yeah we did change the style and I know what you mean. I actually spaced about the current version not having the yellow caps and I have passed on your point about the disadvantage directly to the main guy who is in charge of products (I also asked about interchangeability and I was told that the old & new are interchangeable)

That was a good question btw - never been asked that! Thank you!

We don't supply just the male or female fittings (just come in a pack) but, you know what, I might have some odd fittings downstairs. When you're ready with the singles send me a PM and I'll take a look and see if I can help out :)

Hope you [ALL] have a nice weekend  :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Bart for your prompt reply. It is great how you do get on here and stand by your product whilst providing feedback to the swagger's questions. In addition to using them to connect hot water heaters, they are also suitable for Weber BBQs instead of using bayonet fittings.

Do you still have any old stock ( with the yellow caps)? I would take 2 sets off your hands if you do.

Also, another tip for the female quick connect part of a different brand of fitting,  I suggest the users to get an old 35mm film canister (container) to slip over as a cap, maybe the canister will fit your new range as a fix for your customers.

Thanks

Offline daveco

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #517 on: April 28, 2019, 08:20:07 PM »
We'll be getting in some more shower heads sometime next week so I'll PM you shortly to work out a shower hose and shower head for your friend :)

Are you referring to the ensuite plumbing kit? I've been hanging out for that for a good 6mnths now, I hope its not too far away!

Dave

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #518 on: May 01, 2019, 01:33:59 PM »
Thanks Bart for your prompt reply. It is great how you do get on here and stand by your product whilst providing feedback to the swagger's questions. In addition to using them to connect hot water heaters, they are also suitable for Weber BBQs instead of using bayonet fittings.

Do you still have any old stock ( with the yellow caps)? I would take 2 sets off your hands if you do.

Also, another tip for the female quick connect part of a different brand of fitting,  I suggest the users to get an old 35mm film canister (container) to slip over as a cap, maybe the canister will fit your new range as a fix for your customers.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, I really enjoy being on this thread plus I like sharing what I know whenever I can - perfect win-win situation :)

I don't have any old stock (with yellow caps) unfortunately - sorry!

Thanks for the canister tip! I'll keep that in mind and recommend when I can

Are you referring to the ensuite plumbing kit? I've been hanging out for that for a good 6mnths now, I hope its not too far away!

Dave

Hey Dave - oh I feel you! I think it was this time last year that we sold out of our batch and decided to fix a couple niggly issues before next release. And then we wanted to improve this component, and then that component. And then before you know it you've just held off on a super cool kit because you were tunnel visioned on making it better and better

We definitely could have made a better move here and we know it

I just asked our products guy and we're getting some packaging samples in, and once that's decided on we will get stock in. We're in the process of getting our packaging to be more sustainable (so more of it is recyclable) and the Ensuite Plumbing kit will be amongst the first to get this packaging so we're nearing the end of this journey - but I still don't have a solid answer on the release date :(

Send me a PM with your email if you want to be added to a list our support team is making. They'll be sending out an email once the kit is in :)

www.joolca.com.au

Offline scott oz

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #519 on: May 02, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »
Bart

What’s the ensuite plumbing kit can’t see it on your site?

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #520 on: May 03, 2019, 01:11:37 PM »
Bart

What’s the ensuite plumbing kit can’t see it on your site?

Hey Scott, it's not online actually. We do have an old image on the website (for reference) but it's different to the kit coming out

The Ensuite Plumbing is a kit that (basically) has two sections of hose and a shower head and switch

You plug one section of hose from the unit and feed into the tent (through bottom opening and use velcro straps to keep in place). Then you insert the switch (sits hip height) and then the second hose runs from the switch to the top of the tent ceiling and then you plug in the shower head. It's basic but SUPER convenient (I think) because it can live inside the tent even when you pack it away. And the switch controls the unit. You set the temp outside, come in and can flick on and flick off as you need

I don't have any current images of how it will look though...

www.joolca.com.au

Offline scott oz

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #521 on: May 03, 2019, 06:40:50 PM »
Bart

Thanks sounds like something I’ll need👍

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #522 on: May 07, 2019, 09:47:34 AM »
Bart

Thanks sounds like something I’ll need👍

My pleasure :D

www.joolca.com.au

Offline ronmac

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Just love my wild turkey
« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2019, 10:14:06 AM »
PM sent. cheers Ron.
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, because when you give your time you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.

Well, strip my gears and call me Shiftless.

Offline Bart@Joolca

• Tent User
    • Joolca
« Reply #524 on: May 27, 2019, 10:01:33 AM »

www.joolca.com.au
The following users thanked this post: ronmac