Author Topic: Mortgage Checking software  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Cloud Basher

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Wheelin' the 3rd best thing sitting down!
Mortgage Checking software
« on: March 17, 2011, 09:35:15 PM »
Has anyone used the mortgage checking software that is advertised on the TV and internet?  Like all web marketing it is in the format of one long ad so you have to scroll down through all the crap and "testimonials" before you can find out how much it is with colour and pictures and videos telling you how great it is.  I am always weary of these things.

Just wondering if anyone has used it and if they were successful in finding errors and if not did they honour their refund guarantee?

I guess I am just curious more than anything to see if a mistake has been made...

Cheers
CB
2017 200 Series Landcruiser as of 16/8/17
Custom made camping trailer; "The Slug"

Variflex

Re: Mortgage Checking software
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:11:49 PM »
Hey Cloud Basher is a local.

Anywho, No I have not used these Mortgage checking things but i do get regular emails about it and have thought about looking into it however I check my bank accounts daily so I think I may have picked up any errors if they popped up, I do pick up alot of the wifes spending though and I tell Ya, no piece of software can fix that

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 07:05:05 AM »
Quote from: Variflex
I do pick up alot of the wifes spending though and I tell Ya, no piece of software can fix that

x2
I owe, I owe, it’s off to work I go…

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Kit_e_kat9

• It's all about the Journey ...
  • Hard Top Camper User
    • The Lyons Den
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

I've used one from the "Money" magazine.  Worked well (I guess) but was labour intensive.  Didn't cost me anything or save me anything either which was a lovely surprise.

Kit_e
2010 Hilux SR5 & 2010 Aussie Swag Rover LX
My Blog