Author Topic: NSW Fair Trading Commissioner warning - George Sekuloski  (Read 4163 times)

Offline rescue1

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • D40 Navara [HIS] T31 X-Trail [HERS]
NSW Fair Trading Commissioner warning - George Sekuloski
« on: August 14, 2012, 07:52:21 AM »
NSW Fair Trading Commissioner Rod Stowe is warning the public not to deal with George Sekuloski, also known as Goce Sekuloski, an online trader and director of Bulk Imports & Exports Pty Ltd.

Fair Trading investigators executed a search warrant yesterday at a commercial business premises in Sydney as part of an ongoing investigation into Mr Sekuloski and his companies. Business records, computers, loose brand name labels and other items were seized.

George Sekuloski is listed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) as the sole director of: Bulk Imports & Exports Pty Ltd (ACN 131 768 084); HTR Caravan and Camping Pty Ltd (ACN 154 876 954); and, Earth8 Construction Pty Ltd (ACN 154 876 963).

Bulk Imports & Exports Pty Ltd has registered the following business names: Solar Energy Store International (BN98531802); EProducts (BN98449073); and, Luxury Home Products (BN98418743).

George Sekuloski is also known to trade under the names of: Solar Energy Store; OzEpicDeals; Eproductshop; Double-gear; Esales_superstore; Online-group; Solar Energy Store Australia; and, Lhpnet-au.

George Sekuloski has two business premises at Seven Hills in Sydney and advertises by website and 4x4, camping, caravanning and RV magazines.

He sells products including solar panels, generators, spas, saunas and camping and caravan equipment.

Fair Trading has received 240 complaints and 55 enquiries about Mr Sekuloski and his companies since 2009, including 151 complaints this year.

These complaints relate to: a failure to supply products; supply of products that are not of merchantable quality; a failure to honour warranties; and, products that do not meet Australian Standards.

The CTTT has received 72 applications relating to Mr Sekuloski and his companies. Mr Sekuloski has failed to comply with more than 20 CTTT orders.

Commissioner Stowe said in March 2009 Fair Trading prosecuted George Sekuloski and his businesses, Wholesale Australia Import / Export, Cargo Industries Pty Ltd and Dome Technology for numerous offences under the Electricity (Consumer Safety) Act 2004.

“Mr Sekuloski and his Prestons-based companies were ordered to pay fines and costs totalling $14,984 by Parramatta Local Court for advertising and selling unapproved electrical items on eBay. The fines remain unpaid,” he said.

“Fair Trading investigators found Mr Sekuloski sold two spas and a lead acid battery charger for an electric golf buggy on eBay, yet none of the items carried approval markings, or a Certificate of Approval showing they complied with Australian Standards.

“People who bought the spas encountered great difficulty trying to contact Mr Sekuloski to resolve operating problems. One of the spas came with an LCD TV but the water pressure caused the filter top to blow off and the key pad didn’t work at all.

“Fair Trading inspected Mr Sekuloski’s premises in Prestons and uncovered two models of Masano brand washing machines for sale (XQ50-Q5/C and XQ50-D5/C) that were not approved for sale in Australia.

“A follow-up inspection some months later found Mr Sekuloski was again selling an unapproved Masano brand washing machine from the premises, as well as an unapproved AC/DC adaptor for a remote control toy car.

“An inspection of the eBay website also found Mr Sekuloski was advertising another spa that was not approved.”

Mr Stowe said any consumers who have had dealings with Mr Sekuloski or his companies should contact NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20.

“Fair Trading is pursuing further action against Mr Sekuloski,” he said.

Offline Squalo

• "Two Wheels Good"
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Re: NSW Fair Trading Commissioner warning - George Sekuloski
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:46:48 PM »
Thanks, copied to Patrol4x4.com
2007 Jimboomba Maddison Staircase
1995 GQ DX Patrol TD42

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:58 PM »
Quote from: rescue1
“Mr Sekuloski and his Prestons-based companies were ordered to pay fines and costs totalling $14,984 by Parramatta Local Court for advertising and selling unapproved electrical items on eBay. The fines remain unpaid,” he said.

That taught him a lesson... Oh hang on, he ignored them and didn't pay it...
Why is he not in Jail?
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline JCOJ

• 2019 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
I just recevied this editions Camper Trailer Australia and he has a full page ad under Solar Enery Store - beware!

Offline Fun Police

• Soft Floor Camper User
NSW Fair Trading Commissioner warning - George Sekuloski
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 06:40:37 PM »
They've been dodgy for ages. Just check any of the forums and you'll find burnt fingers.
You can't spell 'funeral' without 'fun', nor 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'

Offline baldheadedgit

• Hard Top Camper User
  • your shout.?.. I'll ave Arf.......!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
Drove past the Seven Hills warehouse today.....Closed.!

BHG

Poverty Pack.!

Offline Tom

• Tent User
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »
Copied this to Caravaners forum.
Thanks for the heads up.
Cheers.
Titch

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 10:41:03 PM »
Quote from: Fun Police
They've been dodgy for ages. Just check any of the forums and you'll find burnt fingers.
yea but full page ads in magazines wont help poor souls do their cash..

Again why isnt this scrote in jail? he ignores the law, ignores the courts... what ****in more do they need? Well he will probably get arrested, get $2.00 bail, and fawk off overseas for 20 year.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline briann532

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 06:37:39 PM »
yea but full page ads in magazines wont help poor souls do their cash..

Again why isnt this scrote in jail? he ignores the law, ignores the courts... what ****in more do they need? Well he will probably get arrested, get $2.00 bail, and fawk off overseas for 20 year.

I know why he's not in jail.....They're overflowing as it is.
It costs too much to keep prisoners these days.

Why don't they ship them off to Australia. Oh hang on, thats been done allready. Send them to Siberia. A quick airdrop - I'll even pay for the plane!!!
Fend for themselves and face their punishment.

Oh what a wonderful world................

Anyhow, back to camping stuff. Working on another Jayco this weekend - Yeehah ;D ;D ;D

Brian
Back to a swag!
BitsiShity Tryton
Spending most of my time at the farm in Dalton!

Offline dazzler

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Power Power Power
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 07:36:21 PM »
I almost bought some stuff from these things but thanks to myswag I kept my $$ in my pocket.

Thanks again!
My alternative to cheap import trailers;

http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=36094.msg578367#msg578367