Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

Who's a legend? Jon from Tentworld is!!! He's done it AGAIN!!!

(1/4) > >>

Jillsy:
Folks,

With a grateful heart I would like to announce that Jon from Tentworld has just signed up for a 4th straight year as a Premium Sponsor of the Forum  :cup: :cup: :cup:.  What does this mean you ask? It means that he has just single handedly ensured that the Forum's server costs are now covered for the next 6 months!!!

Please ensure that you pop onto Tentworld's website when you next need to purchase some camping and/or outdoors equipment or, if you are able to, pop into one of their magnificent stores and let one of their friendly staff help you find the product that best suits your needs.  They have stores in:

Australian Capital Territory
Canberra - Fyshwick

New South Wales
Sydney - Punchbowl
Tweed Heads - South

Queensland
Brisbane - Archerfield
Brisbane - Brendale
Brisbane - Browns Plains 
Gold Coast - Burleigh Heads
Ipswich - North Ipswich
Sunshine Coast - Warana
Toowoomba - Harristown
Townsville - Garbutt
Cairns - Coming Soon

South Australia
Adelaide - Prospect

Victoria
Melbourne - Ferntree Gully

Western Australia
Perth - Midland

Thank you Jon - thank you, thank you, thank you  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:.  Your generosity is overwhelming.

Pottsy:
Thanks John for the continued support and congratulations on the new store in Cairns.

edz:
Thank you Jon .. Your crew at Tent World Tweed are  great to deal with .. ..

Jillsy:
As a token of my appreciation I have just ordered a birthday present for my friend off the website  ;D ;D ;D.

My mate gets a great present and Tentworld gets a little thank you for the sponsorship - win win!  :cup:

NZMarkb:
Thanks Jon
I know in the current times every dollar is needed to keep businesses afloat
Well done👍👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version