General > General Discussion

Feel Free to Donate to Keep Myswag Online and Ad Free!

(1/30) > >>

Jillsy:
Hi Swaggers  ;D

Just a reminder that, contrary to popular belief, Myswag is privately owned (and privately funded when the "kitty" needs a top up) by Brett. Businesses don't pay to advertise in the Showroom Section and people who advertise in the Classifieds Section are not charged to do so etc. In recent years we have had a couple of Premium Sponsors come on board which has been a MASSIVE help financially however server fees, accountancy fees, tax, restocking of Member Stickers and Coolers etc all adds up.  If you enjoy your time here and are keen for Myswag to have a long life, you are more than welcome to make a donation to the Server Fund through the Myswag.org Online Store (see the picture below). All donations, great and small, will be more than appreciated and will be directly responsible for helping to keep Myswag online.  Just think, if every member donated just $1 each, it would be enough to pay the Server Fees for 11 years! 

Of course, you could also purchase some Myswag.org Merchandise from our great range :cheers:.

--- Quote from: JD-120 on April 06, 2019, 09:43:43 AM ---Jillsy, perhaps setup an optional recurring donation? $1,$2 or $5 per month.

Not sure if that's possible or something you are interested in doing, just a thought.

--- End quote ---

Folks if this is something you'd like to do (it's not something you're expected to do but would be more than appreciated all the same), please send me a PM and I will reply with Myswag's Bank Account details.  That way you can set up a direct debit via your internet banking. 

Jillsy:
Folks,
We just received a $100 Server Donation from a Myswag Member!!!  It is very gratefully received  :cup:. I would also like to acknowledge that this particular Member has already donated $2255 towards Myswag through Server Donations and Merchandise purchases over the years.  Basically he and his family have single handedly covered the cost of the Server Fees for a whole year!  I'm not going to name him however I wish to acknowledge his generosity. You know who you are and from the bottom of my heart I thank you X

Jillsy:
This post has had 91 views  :cup: :cup: :cup:

But only one member has donated  ??? ??? ???

--- Quote from: Jillsy on April 05, 2019, 08:00:44 PM ---Just think, if every member donated just $1 each, it would be enough to pay the Server Fees for 11 years! 

--- End quote ---

Spada:

--- Quote from: Jillsy on April 05, 2019, 10:18:11 PM ---Folks,
We just received a $100 Server Donation from a Myswag Member!!!  It is very gratefully received  :cup:. I would also like to acknowledge that this particular Member has already donated $2255 towards Myswag through Server Donations and Merchandise purchases over the years.  Basically he and his family have single handedly covered the cost of the Server Fees for a whole year!  I'm not going to name him however I wish to acknowledge his generosity. You know who you are and from the bottom of my heart I thank you X

--- End quote ---

That's incredibly generous of the member who did that, I'd recon everyone on here owes him a beer. perhaps a stubby collection could be organized at the national meet and a secret myswag delivery organised.

gronk:
What about every member who does donate, donates $10.......then only a tenth of the members need to donate.
Anything less is not worth the trouble of doing the actual money transfer.........and any more is always welcome .. :cup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version