The Trader > Showroom Floor

Finance broker - can assist on financing your camping dreams

(1/14) > >>

prado2004:

Hey guys, have been a long term user of the forum and after assisting a few swaggers recently with finance I thought I would put a showroom thread up. (I hope this is allowed, it is relevant with financing cars and campers).

I run a finance company up here in sunny QLD! It has been my pleasure so far in financing campers for dozens of swaggers over the years so I am hoping to do plenty more.

Basically the best way we find to finance cars and campers is to go in and negotiate the best cash price for the item you are buying, then we can provide multiple quotes on repayments from different banks and get you the sharpest rate available. Most of the dealers who are offering these very cheap rates normally charge RRP on the vehicle or camper, then in the fine print you will find after 2-3 years the rate jumps a lot higher. We can obtain sharper rates for you and you can obtain a sharper purchase price and it is a win win all round.

Jump on and like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Dream-financing-820247191460084/

Here is my website

https://dreamfinancing.com.au

We are located northside brissy but have clients all over Aus, including Tas, NZ & PNG.

We offer finance for houses, businesses, commercial, equipment finance, cars & anything really. We do a lot of refinancing to save people dollars on their home loans and often this is the best way to increase it via a line of credit or cash out to buy 4x4s and caravans etc.

We are a local truly Aussie owned business so if anyone needs any help with anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

My email address is brenton@dreamfinancing.com.au and mobile is still the same 0423 030 533

Thanks guys,

prado2004:
Thanks for the opportunity to provide some fellow swaggers with finance quotes already. Glad to be able to give back to such an amazing forum!

prado2004:
thanks for the opportunities to quote and provide finance to multiple guys on the forum over the last week. Really appreciate the support.

LC:
Hi All,

Just a quick thanks to Brenton, we had to borrow a small amount of money to get us over the line with the new camper and a new..........

Brenton had lots of useful advice that he offered up for free after I contacted him as a result of the "Toyota Finance" thread. His advice has saved us quite a significant amount of money over the term of the loan.

I will never again go with the original repayment / interest rate quoted by a bank. They seem to be pretty keen to discount things if you're prepared to play one off against the other.

Cheers
Lindsay

prado2004:

--- Quote from: LC on March 10, 2016, 09:55:44 AM ---Hi All,

Just a quick thanks to Brenton, we had to borrow a small amount of money to get us over the line with the new camper and a new..........

Brenton had lots of useful advice that he offered up for free after I contacted him as a result of the "Toyota Finance" thread. His advice has saved us quite a significant amount of money over the term of the loan.

I will never again go with the original repayment / interest rate quoted by a bank. They seem to be pretty keen to discount things if you're prepared to play one off against the other.

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words Lindsay, we really appreciate it.

Yes definitely banks never give the best deal up front, however using us and other brokers you are always going to get the best offer up front so at least you can see who has your interests at heart. Same goes with home lending and business/commercial finance. At the end of the day the banks want top dollar from you.

Good luck with the new toys and selling the old ones!  :cheers:
Lindsay

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version