Author Topic: It's Time To Stand Up  (Read 4706 times)

Offline xcvator

• 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
It's Time To Stand Up
« on: May 15, 2017, 12:07:23 PM »
Enough is enough  >:( >:( when is this "Government  ;D " going to get tough on these little turds, where was the dog squad, where was the riot squad, where was the tear gas ffs.
If my dog did anything like this he'd be put down, these little Shitters act like animals, treat them like animals.
The last man flogged in Victoria was a "lamb " afterwards, bring back the stick  :cup:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/05/14/16/59/staff-members-assaulted-as-riot-breaks-out-at-malmsbury-youth-detention-centre
spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
July 10/2012  outback campers "Tanami"
New Age "Little Joey"

UIZ733

Re: It's Time To Stand Up
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:22 PM »
Agreed. There is too much 'lovin going on' from the do gooders of society.

Offline prodigyrf

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:51:33 PM »
They don't make em like Sherriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County anymore  :cup:
http://www.newsmax.com/US/joe-arpaio-sheriff-flags-bread/2014/01/24/id/548886/
There's no Great Evil conspiracy against consumers within engineering, manufacturing and supply. Just the many tradeoffs incurred to satisfy diverse tastes, priorities and wallets. But first comes all the insatiable Gummint eggsperts, nanny-staters and usual suspects.

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
We need to find an island to send them to...

I hear its nice around mawson station this time of year...
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline GeoffA

• 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • "If 1 axle is good, 2 must be better........."
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 01:39:25 PM »

Didn't someone say that 200 years ago??
Geoff and Kay

1999 GU TD42T wagon
2005 Coota Camper - gone, but never forgotten
2020 North Coast 15' Titanium - tandem, of course

Land Cruiser.....the Patrol that Toyota try to build.....

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 01:40:30 PM »
Didn't someone say that 200 years ago??
yea need to redo it every 200 or so
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 04:46:35 PM »
Easy fix for offenders.

When they build the new rail line (Govt funded by my understanding) to Galilei Basin in central Queensland for the Adani mine, use a branch line to a remote area.

Build a super prison there to hold around 30,000 prisoners ..... Funded by the Fed. Govt. (50%) and each state and territory pay the rest between 'em who each would have x number of beds entitled to them.

If say, Tassie doesn't need the number allocated to them, they can sell bed space to NSW if they need to house more inmates.
Drop a heap of water bores, set it up on solar power and wind generators and what they don't use, can go towards the mines at a cost or go back into the grid.

Lots of out of work miners who are use to FIFO work could get a job building the prison. (Townsville would have a workforce on hand now) thanks to Clive.

So, you do the crime, off ya go to the super prison, opening up space at all the local prisons.

You want bail for robbing a little old lady.......NO, we have lots of room now.

Bring back capital punishment...... You kill someone, we kill you back.... eye for eye, that sort of thing.
The idiot who did the Mel. CBD thing driving through the crowd..... he'd be a good example.

Get onto Texas in the states, they'd have an old electric chair we could use to ge the ball rolling.

Christ, the Lecky section on here could make one out of an old camp chair.

This could work REALLY well and geez, i'd be happy to be the governor for the first year.

The savings over the years would offset the cost of building it.
Built it and they will come.

Oh, I hear you say, how will they get visitors...... they #*#^ING DON'T.

I DON'T CARE HOW NICE THE HAND SOAP SMELLS.....

You should never walk out of the public toilets sniffing your fingers.
The following users thanked this post: pommiedic

Offline macca

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »
Dont forget to build a special wing for all these bloody judges too.
I reckon if a judge lets someone out on bail and they commit another offence then the judge should be charged with the same offence

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Ragman

• Tent User
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 12:18:06 AM »
Dont forget to build a special wing for all these bloody judges too.
I reckon if a judge lets someone out on bail and they commit another offence then the judge should be charged with the same offence

+1 and put the defense lawyers in as well.

Offline KeithB

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 12:31:55 AM »
I sometimes find myself wondering if jails are really just big crime universities. Hoons and thugs go in as small time crims and come out having graduated as medium time crims or large time crims. There has to be a better way. I don't know what that might be but I expect that a good drug-free family life, strong role models, education, job prospects and hope might have a great deal to do with it.
I have seen one or two shows on TV about poorly funded programs that are trying to intercept youngsters who have taken the first few steps on the drug or crime ladder. More and more jails can't be the answer if they just produce bigger and better crims.
But they are a simple answer. And simple answers rarely work.
200 Series 2008, bull bar, Airmax snorkel,rack with 200 watt solar, third battery, winch, 33's with 2 spares, long range tank, drawers & barrier, bash plates, lifted & locked, Richards transmission lockup plus plenty of dings. Now towing the new Off Road Glamper.

Offline macca

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 06:48:26 AM »
There is a better way
....... Dont let them out
😉😉

Offline Pete79

• Hard Top Camper User
It's Time To Stand Up
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 07:28:58 AM »
I can't believe we are bringing that scumbag Islamic State recruiter back to Australia from Syria, just to put him in one of our useless prisons and help him to keep recruiting and converting even more criminals.

Most will recall the NSW gov built that super max prison to hold the gang rapists and the leaders of the 'Brothers for life' gang (all of which just happen to be from the same ethnic back ground). They where supposed to be in solitary confinement and completely removed from society, but the reality is they had full contact with all of their minions and ran their drug empires and ordered heaps of murders from the inside just as easily as if they where on the streets.
Now where going to throw one of IS best recruiters in with these psychos so he can have direct contact with the best criminal network Australia that has to offer.

I say slap a tracking beacon up him and hand him back to IS, wait for him to get back to their HQ and send over another Mother of all bombs as a welcome home present.....
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:16:20 PM by Pete79 »

Offline Desert lover

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Challenge Meridian Offroad camper, GU Patrol.
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 07:50:11 AM »
Agreed. There is too much 'lovin going on' from the do gooders of society.

Maybe if the do gooders of society became the victims of some of these crimes they would change their attitudes.....     
Desert Lover

Offline BaseCamp

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Shake & Bake BB!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 07:57:59 AM »

Easy fix for offenders.

, set it up on solar power and wind generators and what they don't use, can go towards the mines at a cost or go back into the grid.

Get onto Texas in the states, they'd have an old electric chair we could use to ge the ball rolling.

the Lecky section on here could make one out of an old camp chair.

Good idea....   get onto the MySwaggers brainstrust   ....  build the lecky chair to operate on 12vt  ...  use 8bns - wires stripped ......   happy days - charcoal chicken here we come     LOL  .....

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You get out and in to the world -- you take more @#&$. …You climb a little higher, ..you take less @#&$.  …Till one day -- you're up in the rarefied atmosphere -- and you've forgotten what @#&$ even looks like….  Welcome to the layer cake son.

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 08:50:51 AM »

I hear its nice around mawson station this time of year...

There's a nice little one just off the West cost of Europe as well, that's already full of various undesirables - we could send a heap more there >:D
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 10:57:58 AM »
Build a super prison there to hold around 30,000 prisoners .....

Funny thing - that's been suggested before, & every time the do-gooders shoot the idea down because that's too harsh & cruel on the poor crims >:(, & besides, think about the impact on the locals :'( Every time though, the local Council has gone Yeehah,let's go, can you start work tomorrow, or how about next week ???, because they know that every person , staff & prisoners in that jail, would mean $10k / month into their local economy.

Sounds like a win-win to me...
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline prodigyrf

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »
Easy fix for offenders.

When they build the new rail line (Govt funded by my understanding) to Galilei Basin in central Queensland for the Adani mine, use a branch line to a remote area.

Build a super prison there to hold around 30,000 prisoners ..... Funded by the Fed. Govt. (50%) and each state and territory pay the rest between 'em who each would have x number of beds entitled to them.

Build!! What on earth are you talking about softy?
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/10-worst-prisons-america-joe-arpaio-tent-city
Sherriff Joe reckoned if tents were good enough for American soldiers in Iraq it was good enough for the villains and when the luvvies had a win in Court that not giving them entertainment was an abuse of their human rights, he gave them black and white cartoons in order to comply. Not much prisoner recidivism in Sherriff Joe's County  ;D
There's no Great Evil conspiracy against consumers within engineering, manufacturing and supply. Just the many tradeoffs incurred to satisfy diverse tastes, priorities and wallets. But first comes all the insatiable Gummint eggsperts, nanny-staters and usual suspects.