Author Topic: Rhino Campers / Drover Campers / Ted Stewart from Maryborough  (Read 5074 times)

Offline gunnagetcha

• Learning the Ropes
Rhino Campers / Drover Campers / Ted Stewart from Maryborough
« on: November 25, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »
I am writing this thread to warn people not to deal with this scumbag.

He has ripped off at least 4 people by selling agencies through  Drover Campers, (www.camperbiz.com) and not supplying the Campers. He concentrates his advertising to remote areas removed from Maryborough in the hope that they will pay a deposit then final payment without seeing the product. He then fails to deliver >:( >:D .
Currently Ted Stewart is advertising for Drover Camper agents in Perth and Adelaide - that I am aware of.

He has recently set up another business called Rhino Campers, (www.rhinocampers.com) and is selling the tents/trailer parts purchased with the money stolen from his Drover Campers Agents to build camper trailers and sell them as Rhino Campers.

Offline holman

• Learning the Ropes
Re: Rhino Campers / Drover Campers / Ted Stewart from Maryborough
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »
We too have been ripped off by this conman and advise anyone that likes the colour of there money and wants to see a camper trailer not to deal with Ted Stewart/ Drover Campers/ Rhino Campers/ water tanks.

Offline StevenM

• Tent User
  • Yep thats my swag
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 05:27:16 AM »
Another free bump

cause I hate scum.

Offline Willow Girl

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Him, Her and the boys :)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »
I live in Maryborough also, and before finding this forum I rang the number for rhino campers. Looks like it goes to the sunshine coast somewhere not to rhino campers direct. 4 times I left my number for them to call back. Still no responce so I went to their supposed workshop twice.Looks like it hasn't been mowed, same mail in the letter box for a week.No sigh anywhere just an industrial shed.  Cant even go into the property. Looks very dodgy! Certainly not what youd expect from a reputable company!
Him, Her and the boys!
2003 Pajero

9ft Khaki Customline tent on a full off road custom trailer :-)

and a wish list a mile long.....

Offline morgue

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
There are always sharks about, hope the bloke gets the worst kind of anal and testicular cancer.

Offline oldturtle22

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(