The Trader > Showroom Floor

G'day! Bart here from Joolca - Portable LPG Water heaters.

<< < (113/113)

manchu:
After 2+ months I've given up on a reply from Bart and ordered a Nomad +  double ensuite from Joolca website on friday.      I need it for Easter so I wanted to first confirm stock and enquire about collecting because I live close to their Melb warehouse,  and have to say the whole experience has been pretty frustrating.   

Their phone number goes to message saying they've switched of the phones to focus on email/live chat.   Their live chat is seemingly impossible to initiate, with the 'online chat' button sending you around in FAQ circles.     

I've got no idea how I got on to someone via online chat, but eventually did.     They confirmed stock but advised no warehouse pickup,  claiming it's for 'social distancing reasons'.    I'm fine with no pickup but think the reason is utter BS.         

I ordered  ~10am Friday and it's now 12:30am Monday and I still haven't got an Auspost shipment notification,  despite their claim   "We ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Orders before 12.00 PM AEST typically get shipped out the same day". 

I knew it was a risk ordering so late,  but thought the risk would be with AUS post,   not Joolca.     

rant over...

Bird:

--- Quote from: Bird ---Maybe try a PM, hes always been good to members here.
Bart@Joolca
Last Active:     July 01, 2020, 02:34:46 PM
--- End quote ---

Interesting
Last Active:    March 02, 2021, 12:49:00 PM

manchu:

--- Quote from: Bird on March 29, 2021, 01:35:01 PM ---Interesting
Last Active:    March 02, 2021, 12:49:00 PM

--- End quote ---

Interesting indeed.   

A reply to my message was somewhat unnecessary anyway since I've answered my own questions since,  but it would have been nice regardless.      I was also checking about pricing but managed to get a reasonable discount through the online chat.   

Thankfully my worries about receiving before easter  are now alleviated.    Shipment notification received last night and it just got delivered.   I'm too used to auspost taking a week to get something from one side of melb to the other.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version