MySwag.org - The Off-road Camper Trailer Forum > Forum Information and Announcements

How come I can now only see a very small portion of the Forum?

<< < (4/4)

Fizzie:
What is it that non-members can't see?

I've just opened the General Discussion board & it says that there are currently 14 members & 24 guests viewing it?

DannyG:

--- Quote from: Fizzie on August 03, 2016, 09:49:50 AM ---What is it that non-members can't see?

I've just opened the General Discussion board & it says that there are currently 14 members & 24 guests viewing it?

--- End quote ---

If you log out you will see what the non members are not seeing.....no wait......you wont see what there are not seeing, no, you will only see what they are seeing!!

Traveller:
Good job Jillsy, I appreciate the effort involved.

--- Quote from: DannyG on August 03, 2016, 10:04:30 AM ---If you log out you will see what the non members are not seeing.....no wait......you wont see what there are not seeing, no, you will only see what they are seeing!!

--- End quote ---

:cup: :cup:

Jillsy:

--- Quote from: DannyG on August 02, 2016, 11:41:00 AM ---We have a small forum that runs on SMF software and we also restrict non members access.

However we have made it so guests' can see all the forums categories and titles (so they can see what they are missing out on by not being a member) but when they go to access a topic it prompts them to either sign up or log in. This method still protects the content but allows them to see whats available.

--- End quote ---

This mod has just been applied to the Forum DannyG.  Thanks for putting us onto it  :cheers:

lloydus67:
I use Tapatalk on my iPhone and have no issues except not being able to see the polls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version