Author Topic: It's been 20 years!  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Teliqua

• Learning the Ropes
It's been 20 years!
« on: July 16, 2022, 02:12:02 PM »
Hi,

We started our camper journey 20 years ago with a Land Rover, trailer and a roof top tent. It actually worked really well and I see that the same concept is selling in the premium range now.

Eventually comfort called and we moved up to a very small hard wall camper from South Africa.

After about 10 years we took a break and started looking at a truck camper. Like many, the project stalled with life and leisure taking over. Post the first two pandemic years and we realized we missed the camper. Nothing affordable to replicate our hard wall so we eventually settled on a forward fold and we are using the winter period to get it sorted before heading out. -6 yesterday morning did show that an early start isn't always on the cards.

Despite the big words saying this thread is useless without pictures, I couldn't find a way to add pictures so we'll have to do without. (Thanks for the help, I've added a few photos from the past)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 10:25:28 AM by Teliqua »
VW & Blue Tongue FF
The following users thanked this post: ADTradie, aussie2000

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: It's been 20 years!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 06:58:41 AM »
G'day Teliqua & welcome!

Yep, -6 definitely = stay warm & snug in bed ::)

Easiest way to attach photos is click on Additional Options ?, browse to find the photo in your PC & attach it. Max size is 500kb though so you may need to reduce it first.

Alternatively, if you use a photo hosting place, IMGBB or similar, upload the photo there, then include the link to it.

Have fun!
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday
The following users thanked this post: Teliqua