General > General Discussion

How often do you use your camper (Poll)

(1/21) > >>

McGirr:
Curious to know how often you use your camper, van etc per year per trip. I know this can vary but on average. This is not camping with a swag etc but using what we all have bought.

The poll is to see how often you do individual trips no matter how many nights as most people will do 2 nights to 2 week trips.

Members who are traveling around Australia can vote option 9. (Lucky People)

You can change your vote.

Mark

Terry W4:
Only had it since October last year - have done 3 trips so far and now planning the 4th which will be the biggest. Other were 'shakedown cruises'.

In September planning to do a 5oookm trip to western vic, southern SA and then to Flinders ranges returning via Broken Hill etc.  Had the camper serviced today to make sure in good order - new bearings, brakes and cables, suspension greased.

McGirr:

--- Quote from: Terry W4 on May 21, 2014, 06:04:27 PM ---Only had it since October last year - have done 3 trips so far and now planning the 4th which will be the biggest. Other were 'shakedown cruises'.

In September planning to do a 5oookm trip to western vic, southern SA and then to Flinders ranges returning via Broken Hill etc.  Had the camper serviced today to make sure in good order - new bearings, brakes and cables, suspension greased.

--- End quote ---

Great to here Terry.

Mark

lino6:
How about an option for not nearly enough!

My grand plans were ruined when SWMBO found a job she liked! I was hoping that we might have done a bit of touring when she quit her job and I'd take my long service, perhaps I should have told her that plan! Oh well, we'll get there one day  :D

Bad Scott:
What about an option for people who haven't had it for a year yet but have done quite a few trips in it.
Ours is 5 Months old, but has done 4 trips so far. Not enough trips we Know ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version