General > General Discussion

What Fridge do you use Poll.

(1/102) > >>

Gunna Do:
I have been reading with interest what fridges and eskys everyone uses and was wondering if this Post could be turned into a poll to display the totals for each fridge.  These poll results would come in very handy for anyone contemplating purchasing a new or used fridge/esky.

Similar format to the which camper poll and which 4x4 poll.  Not sure of the logistics to setting this up so I will leave it in the capable hands of the all mighty MODERATORS.

Joff:
Wouldn't work real well coz a lot of us have 2 fridges. 1 in the car and 1 in the camper. I don't think the poll function is that smart.

cm4x4nut:

--- Quote from: Joff on April 16, 2009, 01:58:43 PM ---Wouldn't work real well coz a lot of us have 2 fridges. 1 in the car and 1 in the camper. I don't think the poll function is that smart.

--- End quote ---

Yep poll function is that smart, I have currently set to max 3 votes per person and we can change that as we go along, but you need to add them all up front. Once you hit Vote, yours is locked in. But you can only vote for one brand once, ie if you have two waecos, you only get one vote.

Will need to add brands as people request them though

McGirr:

I ticked all three. The reason is, ice chest for day trips, 40 ltre engle for over night trips and 80 ltr waeco for longer trips.

Mark

Pipeliner:
Add EvaKool and I'll vote!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version