Author Topic: Bay expo redcliffe Qld mar 13-15  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Garfish

• Mini Marlin
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • Have fun and enjoy
Bay expo redcliffe Qld mar 13-15
« on: March 10, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
Hi all

Just saw this advertised will be going for a quick look as it's a lot closer than the Gold Coast or Manly

http://bayexpo.com.au
Ross
No camper or 4x4 😪

Offline hempo

• Tent User
Re: Bay expo redcliffe Qld mar 13-15
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 04:05:37 PM »
Looks like plenty of exhibitors.  Went to the MAnly one last Friday, what a waste of time and money that was.  Very few exhibitors, only two camper trailer companies - Ultimate and PAtriot.

Not much fishing gear - considering it was tinnie and tackle show.

The Moreton Bay one looks like it might be worthwile.
2016 Holden Colorado LS Cab Chassis with 2011 Jimboomba Condamine Camper Trailer

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Bay expo redcliffe Qld mar 13-15
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 05:56:55 PM »
Looks like plenty of exhibitors.  Went to the MAnly one last Friday, what a waste of time and money that was.  Very few exhibitors, only two camper trailer companies - Ultimate and PAtriot.

Not much fishing gear - considering it was tinnie and tackle show.

The Moreton Bay one looks like it might be worthwile.
i went to the Manly show on Saturday...only went there to see Projector who had a stand at the show, wanted to buy a new charger as my other one has carked it. Why the hell they bother to have a stand at a show and not sell anything is beyond me. The rep said they'll be selling at the RNA show in a few weeks time...as if I'm going go pay another entry fee to go to another show to buy a product they should of been selling last weekend mate I thought to myself. A mate was so at their stand wanting to buy a charger also, he was as dumbfounded as me about not being able to buy something from their stand
The smell of bacon proves aromatherapy isn't total bull$/!t