Author Topic: What 'campfire' games do you use?  (Read 2178 times)

Offline CampAround

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • The count down is on...
What 'campfire' games do you use?
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
If you go camping in a group, once the kids are off to sleep and the mums and dads get to
Put their feet up with a drink or three, do you have any games that you play which are sure to pull a laugh?

Keep it clean please, we will all be family and nieces and nephews of the teenage variety will be taking part.

Last year we played "fill my bucket". No not a drinking game but much funnier if you have been drinking. Everyone gets two bits of paper and you have to write down someone's name and what good thing they did that's worthy of a mention. Who's ever name gets read out gets a chocolate in their bucket and the one with the most wins. Sounds cultish, but we had a huge laugh and made for a top night.

Any suggestions?

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
Re: What 'campfire' games do you use?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
Have a look here, there been a fair few mentioned

http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=4639.0

GG

Offline Mallory Black

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: What 'campfire' games do you use?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
We have a variation of a drinking game but to keep it clean we called it "My Goldfish" or "My Butt" depending on the company

goes like...
"My goldfish/My dog/My Butt is... " and got to think of a word that starts with A, and it goes round the circle.
The first person who can't think of a relevant word starting with the current letter within 5 seconds pays the penalty like standing on their head or taste something awful, like something bitter or swallow a raw egg.. as long as it's quick and funny and appropriate for the group.

it goes all the way to Z or when everyone gives up and is kind of educational!!

Obviously if it's just grown ups the punishment is a scull of whatever is in their hand and the words can be a bit more.... creative! 
and it can be "My (something else/other body part or thing is..)"
1998 3.4V6 Prado & homebuilt rear fold soft floor