Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 3817 times)

Offline xcvator

• 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:10:03 AM »
Just wondering about this, but there is a member of this forum, whom shall remain nameless, that has a very suspicious avatar. ??? This member was recently involved in a very nasty swagmail incident where a soon to be loved chair went missing and the intended recipient was, and still is, I believe, very upset  :'(
The avatar in question is a picture of a largish white tent with an ARMED GUARD standing in front of it  :police: So if any members can identify the area that that tent is in I was thinking that a reconnaissance mission could be mounted ( that I am prepared to supervise from a safe distance ) and the missing chair may possibly  be found
 :cheers:

spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
July 10/2012  outback campers "Tanami"
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
Re: Avatars
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:57:31 PM »
I have seen a tent with a guard similar to this on a TV show I used to watch. It was a sci-fi spin-off show called Stargate Atlantis. In these tents they have life sucking aliens (Wraith) who had been temporarily (and unsuccessfully) turned from aliens to humans, and all this happened in the Pegasus galaxy which is the closest neighbour to the milky way galaxy. So to go on a recon mission there might require me to fit a long range tank to the DMax and SWMBO has put her foot down and said "no more mods for the DMax for a while". But as this is an important mission to help a fellow swagger out I feel this should be an exception to her rule so if my fellow swaggers could help out, feel free to let SWMBO know it is a matter of planetary security we recover this chair and will require a long range tank to be fitted, and perhaps a lift kit as the re-entry can require extra ground clearance.

;D ;D
SWMBO reminds me of a Prodigy song....
Driving - Mighty 89 2.8td Rodeo
Towing - Aussie Jays Big Red (with her DMax http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=33442.0)

scarps

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:01:20 PM »

I have seen a tent with a guard similar to this on a TV show I used to watch. It was a sci-fi spin-off show called Stargate Atlantis. In these tents they have life sucking aliens (Wraith) who had been temporarily (and unsuccessfully) turned from aliens to humans, and all this happened in the Pegasus galaxy which is the closest neighbour to the milky way galaxy. So to go on a recon mission there might require me to fit a long range tank to the DMax and SWMBO has put her foot down and said "no more mods for the DMax for a while". But as this is an important mission to help a fellow swagger out I feel this should be an exception to her rule so if my fellow swaggers could help out, feel free to let SWMBO know it is a matter of planetary security we recover this chair and will require a long range tank to be fitted, and perhaps a lift kit as the re-entry can require extra ground clearance.

;D ;D
If you can find a long range tank interstate, I might be able to swagmail it for you?

Offline Nay-DMAX

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 02:04:33 PM »
If you can find a long range tank interstate, I might be able to swagmail it for you?

At least that is more promising for me not getting one for awhile haha

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »

Might take you up on that, I've heard you're trustworthy with a speedy delivery.
SWMBO reminds me of a Prodigy song....
Driving - Mighty 89 2.8td Rodeo
Towing - Aussie Jays Big Red (with her DMax http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=33442.0)

Offline baldheadedgit

• Hard Top Camper User
  • your shout.?.. I'll ave Arf.......!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 03:11:18 PM »
ROFLMFAO   :cup:

Poverty Pack.!

scarps

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »

Might take you up on that, I've heard you're trustworthy with a speedy delivery.
immediate pick up guarantee, delivery? Whenever........

scarps

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 06:34:52 PM »

Just wondering about this, but there is a member of this forum, whom shall remain nameless, that has a very suspicious avatar. ??? This member was recently involved in a very nasty swagmail incident where a soon to be loved chair went missing and the intended recipient was, and still is, I believe, very upset  :'(
The avatar in question is a picture of a largish white tent with an ARMED GUARD standing in front of it  :police: So if any members can identify the area that that tent is in I was thinking that a reconnaissance mission could be mounted ( that I am prepared to supervise from a safe distance ) and the missing chair may possibly  be found
if you think you might want to see what's in the tent, you'll need to get by the old codger with the big gun.......

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »
you'll need to get by the old codger with the big gun.......
You talkinbout me Willis ?

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

scarps

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 06:44:45 PM »

you an old codger or just boasting?

Offline Mace

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Life's to short to drive a boring vehicle.
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 08:47:33 PM »

Seeing we are talking about avatars, why is that kayak so low at the rear?

If you blame SHMBO  I'll tell.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:49:09 PM by Mace »
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
2009 Coromal 452
2002 Commodore SS (The Toy)

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »
Seeing we are talking about avatars, why is that kayak so low at the rear?

If you blame SHMBO  I'll tell.

It's the old codger with the big gun  8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"