Author Topic: Cheaper Campers.  (Read 2344 times)

Offline rkl71

• Swag User
Cheaper Campers.
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:27:08 AM »
As a new member I apologise if this is old news. Are the current crop of "Cheaper Campertrailers" al out of the same factory? I have been looking at hardfloor campers, models include the Camptime Ranger Eagle Apache and thee Ezytrail Cooper Range. I understand that looking on the internet alone is not the best way to decide on a camper or anything else for that matter, but without going to all of the outlets and physically looking it is difficult. I would appreciate all and any information into campers in this range or style.

Offline muzza01

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Y62 S5 Nissan Patrol and Tanami 13 Hybrid
    • Photobucket Muz
Re: Cheaper Campers.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »
 I don't think so. I believe there are multiple factories pumping out campers that look the same but their quality control differs.

It is best warranty wise  if you can get one of these cheaper  hardfloors from an established company in OZ. you can try Leisure Matters or Ecomate. They have a good reputation with warranty.

You can PM Evo (Evolution) as he works for Ecomate or PM Big Nath whom works for Leisure Matters.
Market direct Campers and Mars Campers are also represented on this forum.

I got mine directly from an importer for a very cheap price and fixed a few things up myself, you can PM me if your interested in this avenue.
This is mine