Author Topic: Can of worms  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Rips hit and bust

• Learning the Ropes
  • I plan to live forever....... So far so good
Can of worms
« on: February 19, 2014, 07:15:03 PM »
Hi Everyone. Im new here, Im new to camping, and Im new to just about every aspect that this new adventure is throwing at me.  Im loving the journey so far, Have a new model Santa Fe as the tow and a walk through as the entertainment centre.  We havent even left home yet and weve been deeply involved with  the fitment of towbar , Electric Trailer brakes, wiring looms (3) for the trailer lighting, dual battery set up, solar power, fridges/ice boxs, LED lighting, plumbing, gas, water heating, Anderson plugs and charging systems/ battery isolation. Needless to say, I have already made plenty of mistakes- half the fun.  I guess that by lifestyle its an ongoing project, not a set up and sit back. Time to stop, use it and then start looking at priorities.  No doubt I will be well known to the forum as we progress through 2014.  Cheers Noel
2013 Santa Fe
MDC Off Road Walk Through

Offline muzza01

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Y62 S5 Nissan Patrol and Tanami 13 Hybrid
    • Photobucket Muz
Re: Can of worms
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 07:17:06 PM »
Welcome to MySwag Noel. Sounds like you already have your camping setup sorted. Well done, looking forward to the pics.  :cheers:

Offline discoteddy

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • If in doubt, grab a handful of 2nd gear.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
G'day Noel, looks like you've hit the ground running, well done!

Cheers,

Disco teddy.
2015 Goldstream Storm lifted with Vehicle Components best!, 2021 Enter the D Max.

scarps

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
Welcome Noel, as with most things in life, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Sounds like you've been having some fun to date.  Welcome aboard, great to have you here, look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

KingBilly

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »
Welcome to the tribe.

Happy camping
KB