Author Topic: Porta Potty!  (Read 2265 times)

Offline flamingo

• Soft Floor Camper User
Porta Potty!
« on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »
  Gday All!
  I have been looking for a porta pot for the beloved. Have seen some on E Bay, Seem to be the same one with different sellers. Has anyone got one of them? I am looking at the 20 litre model. They seem cheap..Too cheap?? Any thoughts?  Thanks All!!  Phil @ Deb  ;D ;D
Go Tigers!
2005 Navara
2011 Jayco Flamingo

Offline bobnrob

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Porta Potty!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:24:25 AM »
Ours was purchased off fleabay last Dec. Has been used a few times now without any issue :)

Bought ours from ozlife*10 because he was the only seller with 100% & all glowing feedback, wasn't disappointed with the transaction :)

They're only cheap, but didn't want to out-lay for a good one, only to find later it would be an extravigence(sp?)
Mind you, ours is only used by the Minister for night calls, usually a few trees around for me wherever we go :)
Bob and Robyn

Offline flamingo

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
Gday Bobnrob
  Yeah mate i got the same problem!! Ill use a tree... she wont!! Ha HA thanks for your input..Phil
Go Tigers!
2005 Navara
2011 Jayco Flamingo

Offline albyback1

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Never too busy to go camping
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »
My partner suffers from irritable bowl and can get a serious call of nature without any warning.

Our porta pottie gets used every weekend.... it has pride of place (whilst travelling) next to the battery in the front storage box.

Works well, but not the most pleasant task to deal with but it allows for a good time away in bush camps - so well worth the effort!
Every where I go I bring pleasure. Sometimes it's when I arrive... but usually its when I leave!