Author Topic: Audio/video advice.  (Read 1188 times)

Offline dales133

• Hard Top Camper User
Audio/video advice.
« on: May 31, 2015, 08:31:23 PM »
I've got a pretty decent Kenwood head unit and 6 inch Kenwood speakers mounted on the inside of my teardrop.
I havnt added my roof skin yet  so nows the time to add all my wiring as teardrops you build from the inside out.

1st question.
If i got 2 6 inch subs or even 1 and mounted it in some pvc storm water pipe full of dacron wold it be worth it?
2 would there be any benifit or is it even possible to run my 12v tv (witch I'm yet to buy) through the audio system.
I just had a mad brainstorm of putting in rear speakers and a sub and having a budget home theater system ... more fore Shits and giggles than anything else.i also have to run rear speakers outside but I've got an amp on mothballs.
Anyone got any advice?

Offline oldmate

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Audio/video advice.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
Yeah, with the 6" subs, don't get avo, it tastes like crap, but I normally get Swiss cheese, and all other salad, including olives and jalapeño, not toasted..

Hope this helps
Our Blog. A work in progress
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateAdventuresBlog/

Offline dales133

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Audio/video advice.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »
Yeah, with the 6" subs, don't get avo, it tastes like crap, but I normally get Swiss cheese, and all other salad, including olives and jalapeño, not toasted..

Hope this helps
Yea I'm just trying to absorb it all in one sitting....but **** that tastes like a good sammy