Author Topic: ARB Air Compressor..... Stolen Adelaide (South)  (Read 1337 times)

Offline GeoffNeal

• Sleeping Bag User
ARB Air Compressor..... Stolen Adelaide (South)
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:32:44 AM »
Hi Guys,
Went out to the car on Sunday morning to find the that some bloody mongrel has stolen my ARB compressor out of my tray...... I know it's a long shot but if anyone on here in the Noarlunga area get offered a ARB toolbox style compressor with the normal battery clips replaced with a soldered on Anderson plug and the heat shield things from the air hose release loose in the box, could you please either pm me, let the police know or take a baseball bat with you when you meet the "vendor" ;-/

Offline Snapman007

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Beer
Re: ARB Air Compressor..... Stolen Adelaide (South)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 11:46:03 AM »
Hopefully you get it back and the thief trips over a baseball bat and breaks his knee caps.

Btw, I've got a new Arb locker compressor for sale for $95. Bought it as part of a package with a locker but already have an on board compressor.
Cheers,
Paul

2003 V8 Sahara
2010 Lifestyle Extenda Elite
Great haircut

Offline cutter

• Learning the Ropes
Re: ARB Air Compressor..... Stolen Adelaide (South)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 05:12:32 PM »
Hopefully you get it back and the thief trips over a baseball bat and breaks his knee caps.

Btw, I've got a new Arb locker compressor for sale for $95. Bought it as part of a package with a locker but already have an on board compressor.
pm sent snapman