Author Topic: Jayco Finch  (Read 1628 times)

Offline The Bockies

• Swag User
Jayco Finch
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:09:55 PM »
Hi Everyone,

This is actually a bit of research for a friend and his wife. We travelled together last year up to the Gulf and via Lawn Hill and some other areas. During this trip our friends used a tent but while in the caravan park at Charters Towers a Jayco camper came in and he expressed an interest in it. He has since done some research and narrowed it down to a Jayco Finch but his big concern is that he hasn't towed for a very long time and his last experience wasn't a good one. He would really like to get a hold of one for a trial run if it were possible. Does anyone know of anywhere in south east queensland (preferably Toowoomba or Brisbane as we all live in the Wandoan area) that may hire out these particular campers so as our friend can then hire one for a few days and see how he goes with it hooked on behind.

It would be great if they were able to get into the Finch but he feels he would really like a trial run first. I look forward to reading the replies that I know will come from this great forum. You are all a mine of information so I will say thank you to everyone in advance.

Cheers!
Kaye

Offline richee

• Tent User
Re: Jayco Finch
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
Hi Kaye

Great Idea try this .. http://www.wiicamp.com.au/Home

They tow like a dream but I find it easiest if I can go forward all the time  ;D
2007 NS DiD GLX Pajero
2010 Jayco Eagle