Author Topic: Are Young People Just Greedy?  (Read 39848 times)

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
Re: Are Young People Just Greedy?
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2012, 02:35:47 PM »
Again you appear to have an issue with someone else having an opinion that differs to yours.

Oh dear, this is turning into the Chinese camper thread all over again.
I owe, I owe, it’s off to work I go…

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline BLKWDW

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
Before my eldest went started school she used to go to pre school. We wernt totally happy with it but with both of us working it was our only option. When eventually found someone who does home schooling which we found much better then sending her to pre school. The she was far happier there and they are better cared for as well. Now our 2 youngest(twins) go to the same place. They dont go everyday though and its only for 4-5hrs when they do go.

Offline cruisindub

• Volksing Matilda. We Love Our Matilda.
  • Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2012, 02:41:10 PM »
Need to get back on track of 'are young people just greedy'?
Why do people ask "What the hell were you thinking?"
Obviously I was thinking I was going to get away with it and not have to explain it....

Offline Big Nath

• "hows ya bum for grubs"
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Are Young People Just Greedy?
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2012, 02:55:36 PM »

Good luck with that.

I think the problem is old people :-)
NAKED 2012 Pathfinder ST in Auto, Scan Guage, Polyair Airbags, 80CH Uniden UHF, Leisure Matters Camper!

Offline schmik

• Tent User
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2012, 03:08:09 PM »
Wow, good to see the anti-daycare mob in full voice, I bet they're from the 'breast is best' school also  ::)

DOH!... serious? How can some Sh 1t from a tin be as good as breast milk?  Sure thing, breast feeding doesn't always work out and formula is good enough but if you could, then why wouldn't you? Or why even argue that the Tin is just as good?

And I bet you are form the 'pop them out and send them to long daycare 6weeks later school'.  'How dare DARE they encroach on your life'.

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
I think schmik just blew a gasket ::)

It is interesting to see people justifying their position so hysterically, you'd think it was an electrical thread.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:28:31 PM by D4D »

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
DOH!... serious? How can some Sh 1t from a tin be as good as breast milk?  Sure thing, breast feeding doesn't always work out and formula is good enough but if you could, then why wouldn't you? Or why even argue that the Tin is just as good?

And I bet you are form the 'pop them out and send them to long daycare 6weeks later school'.  'How dare DARE they encroach on your life'.

Na, he is just a serial whinger. Check all his posts.
NAKED 2012 Pathfinder ST in Auto, Scan Guage, Polyair Airbags, 80CH Uniden UHF, Leisure Matters Camper!

Offline schmik

• Tent User
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
I think schmik just blew a gasket ::)

It is interesting to see people justifying their position so hysterically, you'd think it was an electrical thread.

Nah...  A rear main seal. Oil is now dripping.   :D

Not really. I can't get upset every time someone is wrong on the internet ;)

What is with people though? next thing you know manboob will be just as good as breast milk. Can't possibly offend the homosexuals.

IMO, mother nature got a lot right.

Get your responses in quick... this will get locked for sure!

mike

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
Na, he is just a serial whinger. Check all his posts.

If we checked all your posts, you're post whoreing in the '500 club' or 'Origin' threads. Who is the serial whinger? Pot kettle black ::)

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline toeball

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »
I'm 42, can I still be a young person? I've got most of what I want does that make me greedy?

No one in my house goes without, if you work hard it goes without saying you can play hard. The one thing that gives me the sh$t$ is when we are told how lucky we are, it's hard work being "lucky".

Perhaps young people are impatient.....
I-zoo-zoo D-MAX and a Lifestyle Explorer + (+ more)

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
If we checked all your posts, you're post whoreing in the '500 club' or 'Origin' threads. Who is the serial whinger? Pot kettle black ::)

D4D I'm not sure what your problem is. This is an open forum. You don't own it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it doesn't match yours, you seem to carry on and on.

If you don't like my threads, please don't comment. As like most people I can live without your negativity and smarta$$ childish games.

Offline WaituiRob

• "Oldies still doing it.....Camping that is!
  • Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2012, 04:28:26 PM »
To those who think it`s the "old" people who are to blame for everything, just remember you don`t know how many of us are on this forum. >:D I for one have 3 sons older than a lot of you are and if I`m to blame for todays problems I`d like to apologise. :angel:

Mind you I can`t see how a single Mum who worked to raise her sons without government support, paying rent and not having a car contributed to todays financial situation. I didn`t have any large super payment, but I did pay taxes, now receive the pension and still pay rent.

This is certainly not the way I expected my life to pan out, but so be it :laugh: I mightn`t have money to splash around, but I`ve got a nice roof over my head and best of all a Man with a Camper  :cup:

Cheers, Robyn

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2012, 04:58:31 PM »
D4D I'm not sure what your problem is. This is an open forum. You don't own it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it doesn't match yours, you seem to carry on and on.

If you don't like my threads, please don't comment. As like most people I can live without your negativity and smarta$$ childish games.

Mate you're the one who is carrying on and on with negativity and childish games, the same as you did in the Chinese camper thread and the 500 post thread. I offered an alternate opinion and yourself, Dogsbreakfast and schmik saw fit to try and tell everyone I was wrong and you were right. I don't know what chip you have on your shoulder but you are showing it for all to see.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:01:00 PM by D4D »

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2012, 05:09:02 PM »
Mate you're the one who is carrying on and on with negativity and childish games, the same as you did in the Chinese camper thread and the 500 post thread. I offered an alternate opinion and yourself, Dogsbreakfast and schmik saw fit to try and tell everyone I was wrong and you were right. I don't know what chip you have on your shoulder but you are showing it for all to see.

Thanks for your input. As I said, they were both threads started by me. Don't like them? Please don't comment. Really simply. No chip on my shoulder. Offering another point of view. Please also stop sending me PMs. Quite frankly I wouldn't care to or want to have a beer around a campfire with you.

No doubt I'd be doing that wrong too.

Offline Symon

• Big sparks r us
  • Electrimagician
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • www.phased.com.au
    • Web Server in a Box Project
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Do not PM me for technical advice - start a thread.
HDJ79 Ute - 100 Series Sahara - 2002 Kimberley Kamper - No ATS yet - Survivor of 5 McGirr trips-Cape 09,11,12,14 & Gulf 13

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2012, 05:21:39 PM »
Honestly there is to much pressure on families now days. How can a single income family get in front?

Offline macca

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2012, 05:22:17 PM »
To those who think it`s the "old" people who are to blame for everything, just remember you don`t know how many of us are on this forum. >:D I for one have 3 sons older than a lot of you are and if I`m to blame for todays problems I`d like to apologise. :angel:

Mind you I can`t see how a single Mum who worked to raise her sons without government support, paying rent and not having a car contributed to todays financial situation. I didn`t have any large super payment, but I did pay taxes, now receive the pension and still pay rent.

This is certainly not the way I expected my life to pan out, but so be it :laugh: I mightn`t have money to splash around, but I`ve got a nice roof over my head and best of all a Man with a Camper  :cup:

Cheers, Robyn

Good on ya Rob, to much pointing the finger here at the moment, its always easy to find someone to blame
All I know is I'm an old fart BUT I have three kids 26 to 30 and they still go camping with me every year and have done all their lives (when they are around that is) so i reckon I must have done something right in bringing them up, I only hope some of the people making comments here can say the same thing when their kids get to 30 odd

There is no right or wrong way in bringing kids up, there is no manual, good luck to them if they can do better than than we did, as long as their happy and healthy, thats what it is all about isnt it

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2012, 05:22:29 PM »
Thanks for your input. As I said, they were both threads started by me. Don't like them? Please don't comment. Really simply. No chip on my shoulder. Offering another point of view. Please also stop sending me PMs. Quite frankly I wouldn't care to or want to have a beer around a campfire with you.

So you're hassling me for being childish when you don't have any build threads, the threads you do post in you are post whoreing, 500 club and Origin, and anybody who offers a different opinion to you as in the Chinese camper thread and this thread you try and bully your way to prove your point and you say you don't have a chip on your shoulder?

Here's another example of your bully boy tactics, throwing your toys our of the cot.
http://myswag.org/forum/index.php?topic=16471.msg260583#msg260583

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:44 PM »
So you're hassling me for being childish when you don't have any build threads, the threads you do post in you are post whoreing, 500 club and Origin, and anybody who offers a different opinion to you as in the Chinese camper thread and this thread you try and bully your way to prove your point and you say you don't have a chip on your shoulder?

Here's another example of your bully boy tactics, throwing your toys our of the cot.
http://myswag.org/forum/index.php?topic=16471.msg260583#msg260583

So again u know how to copy and paste, you do lots of that.

Bully boy? LOL.

What's ya point?

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
What's ya point?

In case you missed it

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Big Nath

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »
Post whore yep. Thanks captain obvious.

We are all entitled to our view or opinion.

Just wish you would realize that.

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »
Post whore yep. Thanks captain obvious.

We are all entitled to our view or opinion.

Just wish you would realize that.

You're the one jumping down my throat and pushing your opinion as law after I offered an alternate opinion. You might want you re-read your posts.

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Kangaron

• "Don't make excuses, Make it Happen."
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2012, 05:40:49 PM »
Wahooo
Just found this thread.
Time to get a few stubbies and start from the OP.
I need a laugh tonight.  :cheers:

Offline Swannie

• Are we there yet
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2012, 05:43:24 PM »
Actually after reading all threads I've changed my opinion, I want it all now and I'm greedy  :cheers:

Greg
1994 80 series RV Land Cruiser  (Frank the Tank)
2015 200 series gxl TTD (Bruiser The Cruiser)
2015 Jayco Starcraft 17:58-3 OB (Starsky)