Author Topic: Centrelink SCAM!! who voted in this government  (Read 35001 times)

Offline Pete79

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Centrelink SCAM!! who the F%^% voted in this government
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2017, 06:29:21 PM »
and then there's this below... drag out paying it back on a payment plan and all

That's funny. Sad, but funny.
And that Hanson-Young debt is probably a fraction of what the government spent on private investigators and the like to follow her around and spy on her while she visited those detention camps.
What was the code name they gave her..... 'Raven'.... :|

What a sad joke, that's just another example of the many thousands where our money has been wasted by these clowns. But rather then closing these travel expenses loop holes and trimming the fat off their other perks, they pick on the poor and less fortunate in society.

Now I'm not for a second saying there isn't people ripping of the welfare system. I know there is, I grew up with a career dole bludger, claiming everything he possibly could and still getting away with it for nearly 30 years now.

But sending out letters to innocent people based on flawed algorithms to say; "You stole from us, now prove you're innocent!"
While at the same time in just 6 months those in power are claiming over $55 million in extra benefits from us tax payers.

These letters are going back over 6 years and how much revenue is the gov claiming they get back?
Bet it actually gets them much, much less then 6 years worth of pollies false expenses claims.

There must be some questions asked and answers given.
Hey I know lets have a parliamentary inquiry! They can all compare notes and find the best way to hide from public view how much money they actually waste, so we'll back them up next time they want to pick on the lower society classes.

Its going to get easier to deal with this Shithole...
Guaranteed the robots will be called a success by the gov and rolled out ASAP, regardless of how they actually perform.

Bit like these letters really....

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2017, 09:40:42 PM »
My  simplistic view of it ...
If the bosses and workers are that incompetent and lost [ overpaid ] 3 billion dollars of tax payers money, they should all be kicked out and should loose all entitlements as punishment  ..   Right from the Prime Minister for allowing it to happen,  all the way to the lowest in the chain of incompetence .
Just the same way as any big CEO and his staff would be by the Directors / investors / share holders of any company .
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline Cruiser 105Tvan

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Another Tvan owner.
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2017, 09:45:29 PM »
It'll be just like TELSTRA and the robotic AI assisting you with Directory Assistance.

Not that hard to cause it to step aside and hand you on to a real human.
Robert. 
VK3PPC, VZU641.
2000 FZJ105r bars,
HDJ105r Bars F&R, VRS Winch, ATZ. P3's, a cupla 2 ways as well.
and 2009 Canning Tvan pushing.

Offline glenm64

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2017, 10:23:57 PM »
Watch the scammers get on the band wagon.

Cheers Glen

There's a big difference between kneeling down
......... and bending over.

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »
What a sad joke, that's just another example of the many thousands where our money has been wasted by these clowns. But rather then closing these travel expenses loop holes and trimming the fat off their other perks, they pick on the poor and less fortunate in society.

On that subject, got an e-mail from am mate yesterday:

https://www.change.org/p/stop-mps-wasting-taxpayers-money-on-personal-expenses-federal-corruption-watchdog-now?recruiter=43866863&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Petition to set-up a federal corruption watchdog - they're chasing 150000 names & have ~80000 in 5 days!  >:D
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2017, 08:50:12 AM »
Quote from: Fizzie
Petition to set-up a federal corruption watchdog - they're chasing 150000 names & have ~80000 in 5 days!  >:D

They could get 110,000,000 signatures, it wont change a ****in thing.
Theres too many high up with too much to lose.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Cruiser 105Tvan

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Another Tvan owner.
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2017, 11:23:06 AM »
For an Anti-corruption watchdog to be set up with decent terms of reference, IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY PARLIAMENT!

I rest my case.
Robert. 
VK3PPC, VZU641.
2000 FZJ105r bars,

Offline listo

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2017, 12:28:06 PM »
They could get 110,000,000 signatures, it wont change a ****in thing.
Theres too many high up with too much to lose.

Pretty much what I was thinking

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »
Quote from: listo
Pretty much what I was thinking
cause this is the reason
Quote from: Cruiser 105Tvan
For an Anti-corruption watchdog to be set up with decent terms of reference, IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY PARLIAMENT!

not going to snare yourself are you ??? and they wonder why nobody has respect for them.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline wakychapmans

• Hard Floor Camper User
Wayne & Kyria Chapman
(+ Tucker & Monty the Samoyeds)
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=58855.msg1064705#msg1064705
www.youtube.com/@morepawstravels/about
105 series Landcruiser 1HZ (soooooo much power)
1994, Supreme Getaway 14' (a "renovators dream")
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=56736.

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2017, 09:56:52 PM »
didn't take long for someone to "come out"...

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/19/centrelink-staff-told-not-to-fix-mistakes-in-debt-notices-whistleblower
I cant believe this is happening.

The union says it has independently verified some, but not all, of the whistleblower's allegations while Get-Up pledged on Thursday to heap more pressure on the Coalition to rethink its strategy and will look to open up a legal front in its fight against the robo-debt campaign.

The insider, who has defied public service bosses' threats on leaking against the program, also alleges that Centrelink managers are well aware that bogus debts are being pursued and are ignoring pleas from compliance staff to take a fair approach to the debt recovery process.

"We are struggling with our consciences and pushing back against our leaders daily," the whistleblower wrote.

"We are telling the...helpdesk that what we are doing is wrong.

"I see these reviews every day and I am horrified at what I am being directed to do."
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2017, 06:42:48 AM »
Now watch how many people go into a Centrelink office trying to point out to counter staff the error in the letters they got and get irate thinking those staff are fobbing them off...pity there's no one there that can help them. The dept. dealing with this mess is only contactable online or over the phone, there isn't any "Compliance Team" staff in general centres that people can walk in to see, they are at different locations that the public can't meet with.
The smell of bacon proves aromatherapy isn't total bull$/!t

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »
Might have been a bit prophetic or pathetic this one  ;D ;D   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpY8nX6A3jk
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:10:57 AM by edz »
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline glenm64

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »
Might have been a bit prophetic or pathetic this one  ;D ;D   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpY8nX6A3jk
Gold " Dont cry, we voted Greens"

Cheers Glen

There's a big difference between kneeling down
......... and bending over.

Offline stabicraft

• Tent User
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »
Its important that our government saves as much money as it possibly can.

How else can it continue to give Indonesia and other countries billions of dollars for nothing but insults in return?

How can we expect our government to fund even more worthless public service departments without money?

How can they ensure that they can bury their noses deeper and deeper if the feed trough is not constantly filled?

Our grubberment have excelled in the art of trough diving and it has been noted that they are even evolving to have breathing holes in the back of their necks to ensure that they never have to come up.

But
Never will you see them putting any real effort into industry tax avoidance.
Never will multinationals see a tax investigator on their doors.
Never will the mega rich be expected to pay their fair share.

Simply because the brown paper bags might suddenly be in short supply.

We have the most corrupt, narcissistic, bombastic and self centered grubbermnent IN THE WORLD.

The only time a politician or senior public servant improves the world in any way.
Is when they throw off their mortal coils.
Simply having one less of the parasites on the planet, they improve it.

Offline Alan Loy

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2017, 07:58:43 PM »
We have the most corrupt, narcissistic, bombastic and self centered grubbermnent IN THE WORLD.

The only time a politician or senior public servant improves the world in any way.

I can understand why people are upset by this latest exploitation of people with little power HOWEVER don't you think you have gone a little over the top??

If you think Australia is this bad then you need to get out more.  I can think of a number of places that are a little worse at the moment (North Korea,Somalia, Afghanistan, Sudan,  Syria, Russia, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey etc)

We do no one any favours if we confuse criticism with bigoted attacks on institutions and people that make our country a good place to live.

Offline krisandkev

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2017, 07:53:58 AM »
Well said Alan :cup:   Not matter what they do some will not be happy.  But we are very lucky to live in this wonderful country.   Very lucky!   Kevin
Kris and Kev
2008 TTD Landcruiser 200 GXL, Aust Off Road Camper, 20ft Bushtracker.

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
Well said Alan :cup:   Not matter what they do some will not be happy.  But we are very lucky to live in this wonderful country.   Very lucky!   Kevin
yes but what does that have to do with wat stabi said?? He hit every nail on the head... just cause other countries are ****ed doesnt make our system or "leaders" worth a pinch of Shit
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline me217

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2017, 10:34:38 PM »
just an update of the situation, i have found out that they think that we owe them money because my wifes previous employer was paying her from their personal bank account not there work account that was linked with the ATO.

so centerlink thinks that she was getting paid for two jobs, not only that they think that she worked for 6 months longer then she did, and they just estimated her income over the last 6 months.

now we are waiting to hear back from centerlink to find out if they have fixed their balls up yet.

What a friggin joke. and as bird said, just because there is worse countries out there, doesn't mean Australia should be one of them. kick all the useless bunch of pricks out and start again.
https://t.me/pump_upp

Offline tryagain

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2017, 11:00:14 AM »
yes but what does that have to do with wat stabi said?? He hit every nail on the head... just cause other countries are ****ed doesnt make our system or "leaders" worth a pinch of Shit

This bit

If you think Australia is this bad then you need to get out more.  I can think of a number of places that are a little worse at the moment (North Korea,Somalia, Afghanistan, Sudan,  Syria, Russia, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey etc)

We do no one any favours if we confuse criticism with bigoted attacks on institutions and people that make our country a good place to live.

In relation to this bit

is pretty spot on.

Offline prodigyrf

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2017, 08:52:05 PM »
The Australian reports Jan26-

'Labor’s attempts to mount a ­repeat of its discredited Mediscare campaign against Centrelink’s automated debt recovery system have been exposed, with at least two-thirds of those publicly claiming to be victims of Centrelink found to owe significant debts to the ­taxpayer.
In an embarrassing blunder for the opposition, it has also been ­revealed that a third of the people used to fuel a media campaign against the government were not subject to the automated system.
An assessment of the 52 cases of people publicly claiming they were being harassed by Centrelink with automated debt notices has revealed that 18 had in fact been identified under a manual system set up by the former Labor government.
The opposition had called for the automated debt recovery program — designed to assist in the recovery of an estimated $4 billion in welfare overpayments — to be suspended. But Labor could not guarantee yesterday that all the so-called victims, whose names it had supplied to the media, were “innocent”.
The assessments, carried out by the Department of Human Services following inquiries by The Australian and requested by the opposition, contradict the ­majority of the claims of supposed inaccuracies made by the 52 self-identified public cases in which people complained of being victims­ of the automated system.
The department also confirmed that a number of those who claimed to have been ­wrongly targeted had in fact accepted­ that the debt was owed, with some even having entered into ­repayment programs.
One claimant, seized upon by Labor after being championed in a television program as a victim, was discovered to have been claiming the Youth Allowance while not studying and failing to declare income from several jobs, leading to a debt to the taxpayer of almost $12,000.
Another had been working for a full year but had not declared a job, leading to a welfare repayment debt of $4000.
A woman who claimed to have been wronged had failed to ­declare income of $37,500 from a small business while on carer and parenting payments. The woman had already entered into a repayment agreement.
Of the 34 self-identified cases subject to the new system, almost 60 per cent had been found to have been overpaid for failing to declare other income or employment. A further 12 per cent who had been found to owe money had asked for a reassessment. The remaini­ng number of ­aggrieved welfare recipients had not both­ered to contact Centrelink.'
There's no Great Evil conspiracy against consumers within engineering, manufacturing and supply. Just the many tradeoffs incurred to satisfy diverse tastes, priorities and wallets. But first comes all the insatiable Gummint eggsperts, nanny-staters and usual suspects.

Offline Troopy_03

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Now a small poptop c'van. Really miss the CT :-(
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »
Hahaha, I love it. There is always more than one side to every story eh....
4.2L TD Toyota Troopy, (Clarke's Country Camper Trailer, softfloor.) sold it and bought a Avan Ray small poptop caravan.

Offline Cruiser 105Tvan

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Another Tvan owner.
Robert. 
VK3PPC, VZU641.
2000 FZJ105r bars,

Offline briann532

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2017, 07:13:09 PM »
Its important that our government saves as much money as it possibly can.

How else can it continue to give Indonesia and other countries billions of dollars for nothing but insults in return?

How can we expect our government to fund even more worthless public service departments without money?

How can they ensure that they can bury their noses deeper and deeper if the feed trough is not constantly filled?

Our grubberment have excelled in the art of trough diving and it has been noted that they are even evolving to have breathing holes in the back of their necks to ensure that they never have to come up.

But
Never will you see them putting any real effort into industry tax avoidance.
Never will multinationals see a tax investigator on their doors.
Never will the mega rich be expected to pay their fair share.

Simply because the brown paper bags might suddenly be in short supply.

Have you heard of Zimbabwe?

But yes, I do agree with you. they are self serving grubs......
Back to a swag!
BitsiShity Tryton
Spending most of my time at the farm in Dalton!