Author Topic: Isuzu mu-x  (Read 141620 times)

Offline chester ver2.0

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Isuzu mu-x
« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2017, 08:16:41 AM »
The ARB tank leaves the spare where it is.

I have the ARB tank in the Dmax and must say it is probably the most useful mod i ever did currently getting around 1400k between refills running around so i am only going to the bowser about once per month.

I Drink & I Know Things

KingBilly

« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »
Been looking a lot for one for the Colorado, and being pretty much the same shape, I'm liking the TJM and Ironman bars.
The ARB from the photos I can see, seems to sit a fair way out from the grill.
Maybe it doesn't, but it looks that way.

There was some discussion on one of the Dmax forums a long time ago and if I remember correctly, after much argy bargy, members actually measured the distance of several bars from the bonnet.  All were within a few mm of each other including the ARB.

KB

rsser

« Reply #277 on: January 18, 2017, 08:40:42 AM »
There was some discussion on one of the Dmax forums a long time ago and if I remember correctly, after much argy bargy, members actually measured the distance of several bars from the bonnet.  All were within a few mm of each other including the ARB.

KB

If you go offroad the projection is important but you can counter the effect with a suspension lift, which you'd probably want to do anyway if punting around the hills.

Offline GUEY

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2017, 11:44:22 AM »

KB

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Just the photos I can get all look massive in comparison. The double the price doesn't help either  ;D
2016 Colorado Trailblazer
2010 Swan Outback