Author Topic: 2014 Rugby League Four Nations  (Read 1355 times)

Offline krisandkev

• Hard Floor Camper User
2014 Rugby League Four Nations
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
Is anyone watching the 2014 Rugby League Four Nations games?  I recorded and tried to watch the Aust v New Zealand game this morning, but I just could not get into it.  Sure, NZ deserved to win, they were the better team, but they were not playing against the best possible Aust team.  And I thought the game was being played in NZ going by the number of kiwi’s at the game and the chanting for NZ. There really was no home game advantage for the Aust team.  Also given the fact that the NZ team are used to playing in Aust.  But like I said, they deserved the win and congratulations to them, but reading the NZ media reports I think they are getting carried away with the significance of the win.  But a win is a win.   :cup:    They have a high chance of winning the series.     Kevin
Kris and Kev
2008 TTD Landcruiser 200 GXL, Aust Off Road Camper, 20ft Bushtracker.

Offline Garfish

• Mini Marlin
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • Have fun and enjoy
Re: 2014 Rugby League Four Nations
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 11:10:40 AM »
Australia is currently coming last!    Sure we are down a few due to injury but, we still could of picked a team of forward who would go forward. 
Ross
No camper or 4x4 😪

Offline Paul (SA)

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 11:12:02 AM »
International RL is a bit of a joke though. Always has been IMHO.
2014 NW Pajero
2012 Jayco Swift OB

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 01:22:40 PM »
Watched some of the game last night, but struggled to get into it with the amount of dropped ball and missed tackles by the Kangaroos, I ended up channel surfing the majority of the second half of the game. NZ deserved the win with what I did see of the game, they were a much better team on the night. I got sick of seeing the likes of Hoffman drop the ball, miss tackles and get smashed every time he ran the ball up. He wasn't alone in dropping the ball though, it was pretty poor performance from a team missing many first pic players, but those who replaced them are known names who should be up the task...so no excuses for the team IMHO
The smell of bacon proves aromatherapy isn't total bull$/!t