Author Topic: 2013 Jayco Camper Trailers  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Benduro

• Soft Floor Camper User
2013 Jayco Camper Trailers
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:10:47 PM »
With interest improving in the sale of our Heaslip camper trailer, we may be getting near to the point of ordering a new family friendly Jayco Dove OB camper.
Got me thinking about how Jayco go about introducing new innovations/features/models etc.
I know that when the folks ordered their van, Jayco changed the colour schemes mid production and they had to select interior colours from photos. It seems Jayco change interior colour schemes almost yearly.
Not expecting anything radical in exterior changes as there was a fairly dramatic change in 2011 with the addition of new boot, door, and roof, along with decal and wheel design changes.
A change that is long overdue and relatively simple would be the addition of led lights... Could this be a potential feature on new model year Jaycos?
What else could or should be changed or added?
Is there a time of year that changes are generally announced?
Hope they change the interior colour options as the current ones don't really grab us but no biggie.
Interested in peoples thoughts and informed opinions.
 :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:28:28 PM by Benduro »

Offline Jenko67

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: 2013 Jayco Camper Trailers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »
We picked up our swan in october last year.... we had a coromal before this and the biggest disappointment for us is the quaility of the finish of the Jayco.. things like glue on the egdes of the laminate, types of hinges etc.....When you compare a coromal to the jayco you can certianly see that the coromal is streets ahead with the quality of the fittings to the type of canvas they use...... but we didn't want to pay the 8-10k difference....

At the end of the day I a happy with the Swan as you get what you pay for...

My thoughts anyway.....