Author Topic: Challenge Campers - Offroad Deluxe  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Unsurecamper

• Swag User
    • Unsurecamper
Challenge Campers - Offroad Deluxe
« on: August 29, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »
Hi Campers!

So we have finally organised our finances and are now trying to make a final decision, me of course always being the hesitant one is holding back on making any choices....

We have decided on Challenge to buy from. We have been lucky enough to borrow one in the past and are happy to move forward with purchasing one.

We have found a few we are interested in but again I just can't relax my mind and just choose. I need your help!!!
Opinions about this model? do you own one? whats it like? does it do well in harsh conditions or at least a decent 4X4 track?
Are they are good size? would you have changed anything?
I was happy enough with the one we lent for a weekender but i want to make sure that i will be happy spending the big bucks and buying one for myself....

We haven't got a great deal of time to decide without missing out, so any help would be great.

Thanks!   :D
Happy Campers are campers who make every trip a great one!
Our 2012 Challenge Outback Deluxe Camper
2013 Toyota Landcruiser GXL 200 Series.
Our Blog!

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
Re: Challenge Campers - Offroad Deluxe
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:11:31 PM »
Something to keep in mind. http://www.businessmigration-sa.com/migrant/opportunities/1373-challenge-camper-trailers
Don't know if thats good or bad, but just something you should ask about when buying.

They have a good reputation from people on here that own them... you could do worse.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home