Author Topic: I'm back with a 2014 Jayco Swan Outback  (Read 3156 times)

Offline Cracker Jack

• Learning the Ropes
I'm back with a 2014 Jayco Swan Outback
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »
Hey Folks

I had originally joined this forum very excited after putting a deposit down on what shall remain an un-named company hocking off forward fold campers.

To cut a long story short the 4 - 6 week waiting period turned out to be 18 weeks and it was apparent the delivery of the Patron model wasn't going to happen any time soon.

So, having missed the Gympie Muster and Birdsville, which we had planned for, I had just about had enough so kept pestering the company until they refunded my deposit, which they did, thankfully.

Not wanting to make the same mistake twice we did a fair bit of research into what was going to suit our family (Kids 4 & 1) and agreed upon a Jayco Swan Outback.

With a fair bit more research and a lot of inspections we finally secured a 2014 pimped up model including an A/C, gas HWS, radio/CD player, fiamma awning and an external shower just to name a few of the "luxuries".

Looking forward to having a our first use of it over the Christmas/New Year and again over the Australia Day weekend.

Offline Rob C

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • North Coast Campers
Re: I'm back with a 2014 Jayco Swan Outback
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:14 PM »
Well done,
Great pick up. I'm sure that you will be happy.
Where are you off to for the hols.

Rob
Nissan Patrol Y62-2023 & North Coast Camper XLT

Offline Cracker Jack

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:34 PM »
Heading to my Brother at Kingaroy for Christmas, then to Lake Somerset for a week early in the new year then down to Northern NSW around Australia Day. Planning to head to Birdsville in September.

Offline rockrat

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 08:17:26 PM »
We've got a Jayco Eagle and love it. Can't wait to head to Coolwaters at Yeppoon for two weeks from 30 Dec.  Kids will be at the water park, missus will be cooped up inside with the aircon and TV and I will be out fishing in the kayak.